Page 38 of 209 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 6241

Thread: What is making you happy right now

Thanks everyone.

I agree with Minx that normally newborns are kind of smashed up ugly looking; so I was pleasantly surprised that she isn't that way.

And it definitely is a change of lifestyle when you cheer each time you see a good poop (because that is usually followed by a few hours of baby sleeping, and mommy resting too!)

I got into an argument with this jackass on YT who's racist against my ethnicity, and I'm winning. I know that arguing on YT is a complete waste of time, but just the sheer pride of seeing another person you hate fail hilariously fills my heart with joy.

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    Thanks everyone.

I agree with Minx that normally newborns are kind of smashed up ugly looking; so I was pleasantly surprised that she isn't that way.

And it definitely is a change of lifestyle when you cheer each time you see a good poop (because that is usually followed by a few hours of baby sleeping, and mommy resting too!)
    How big was she?

6lbs 9 oz, 19 inches long. She's small but she was full term, a week overdue in fact.

Last night as I was rocking her to sleep, she was half-smiling. I know it's not intentional at this point, but it was so damn cute.

Wait till she grabs your finger

A full pound and an inch larger than Scarlett. Scarlett looked so sickly when we brought her home, when she was still under 5lbs. Yours already looks cute and cuddly.

Congrats on the kitty Cat

Congrats on the kitten, Cat! Guess what, you have (at least) 18 years of worry ahead of you! Love her with all your being, and kiss, cuddle, and hug a LOT now, because in about 8 or 10 years, she is gonna tell you she is too big for that! Even tho she will be your "baby" when she is 30, married, and has kids of her own!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Congrats to Cat! Welcome to mommydom

whatever you DO NOT let her discover the internet until she's at least 20
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Cat!

To the first puddy tat of many a large and cosy litter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

in fact, this makes me curious, what does daddy cat look like ... ?
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

Well he'd definitely have to be a large wild cat or there would not have been a kitten, eh?

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.
    http://www.gutenberg.org/files/20417/20417-h/images/image086.jpg
    oh...

...wow
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    Well he'd definitely have to be a large wild cat or there would not have been a kitten, eh?
    Naw...little, domesticated cats father kittens too!

The Friend showed up about 1/2 hour ago, with a very, very, very nice new microwave for me! It's not often you have friends like he is!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Although my mortgage is still existent, july first I will effectively have paid no interest on the loan for the months april, may and june. If present conditions persist, the same will be true for july, august and september.
    Congratulations America

BSc.
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Quote Originally Posted by BalticSailor View Post
    BSc.
    Brilliantly, too.

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by BalticSailor View Post
    BSc.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

hehe

I love you guys.
    Such is Life...

House in landan.

Learned how to play squash. Im not too bad.

Oh, and one more thing: I GOT TWO TICKETS TO SEE NICK FUCKING CAVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!1!11!!!!!!!
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Woo, I won DVD! And this time it's probably a good movie (Unmade Beds), last time I won a DVD it was a crappy comedy, Runaway Vacation...
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

My Facebook account has officially been obliterated

The sky is falling!

I don't think Facebook merits that kind of hyperbole, however ironic it might be

I was actually referring to my most awesome thunderstorm, Chicken Little style.

Also, Trixy:

There was a little girl
    Who had a little curl
    Right in the middle of her forehead
    When she was good she was very, very good
    And when she was bad she was horrid

So you're finally getting that crazy storm that flooded my place yesterday?
    Got more of that today, so the fun ain't over!

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    I was actually referring to my most awesome thunderstorm, Chicken Little style.

Went for our first pediatrician check up today...she's gaining weight and looks healthy according to the doctor!

Hooray, Mommy!

(and little one, too)