822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by theFeds (3/20/2014)

It was done tojustify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story,to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – theyare all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case,they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murdertrap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, theFeds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in acruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as acommon one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was thisMalaysia Airliner’s accident.

MalaysiaAirline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the comingairplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine viaShanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case inlate March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives couldbe arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds,they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was whyMalaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s(or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict themissing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purposeis to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its waydramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground.Watch the map.
In turningpoint, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia.To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget thosehijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay thesearches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seekgame at this time.

How could theydo this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knowsthe drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane withset up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data,at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane.The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop anairplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in lateMarch. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, theday the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for themto carry murder in jail.

823. Prepare for a nuke attack on New York(3/24/2014)

Other symptomsindicate the Feds have a big plot in this March.

As I alwayssaid, they will activate big terror attack to distract my case. One is a“terrorist nuke attack in New York”. (see #762 and #763) To justify it as arevenge of Al Qaida for the trial on their leader, there is:

BinLaden son-in-law guilty, US tells New York jury

By JennieMATTHEW 3/24/2014
His is themost high-profile Al-Qaeda trial to be heard in a US federal court rather thanat Guantanamo Bay, which the White House has promised to close.

Abu Ghaith ismost famous for appearing in a video with the Al-Qaeda mastermind the day after19 hijackers killed nearly 3,000 people in New York, Washington.
He wasarrested in Turkey in 2013 and sent to Jordan, where he was handed over to UScustody. and Pennsylvania.
http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-...184223867.html
To prepare atrial, it used to be a long time. Those who are in Quantanamo – how long havethey been detained? More than a decade. This man, arrested in Turkey in 2013,from extradition to be in New York court room in March, 2014, you can see howefficient it is. Because the Feds need a justification for a nuke terror attackin New York to cover up their plot. This is the same tactic that they createdthe mysterious Malaysia airline plane missing – to justify the coming airaccident in South East Asia air route. (see last message #822)

The Feds plansto nuke New York to justify why so many people are sick and died with radiationrelated cancer. That they could blame the death on coming “Al Qaida nukeattack”.

use ofmicro-nukes to takedown the WTC complex — 9/11 through different eyes
NEW YORK CITY(INTELLIHUB)

The use ofmicro-nukes in the WTC complex on 9/11–the smoking gun

Dr. Ed Wardhas documented what he believes is the use of micro-nukes on the World TradeCenter complex attack that took place in September of 2001.

One of thesmoking guns in this case is that over 5.3 billion pounds of steel was instantlyturned into 2 billion pounds of dust, but that’s not all.

http://intellihub.com/use-micro-nuke...ifferent-eyes/