Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Malaysia airliner and more

Default Malaysia airliner and more

822. Malaysia airliner missing was created by theFeds (3/20/2014)

It was done tojustify the coming airplane’s incident.

In my story,to frame me in fake money case, the Feds have to eliminate my relatives – theyare all witnesses. In recent three years, each time the Feds planned a case,they arranged a cruise tour trip for my relatives. See “811. Cruise – a murdertrap (1/18/2014)”. In that article, I revealed that each time for a trip, theFeds used to create an incident in advance – either an “engine room fire” in acruise or a “boat sinking” or “food poisoning” to cover up the coming case as acommon one – not particularly ralated to any individual person. So was thisMalaysia Airliner’s accident.

MalaysiaAirline MH370 disappeared on March 8. I think it was used to justify the comingairplane accident in later March. My wife said she was going to Philippine viaShanghai at the end of this month. This means the Feds has plotted a case inlate March and arrange her a South East Asia air trip. My other relatives couldbe arranged in trip too at that time. Since they are all recruited by the Feds,they’ll have to follow the order of the Feds when it suddenly gives one.

That was whyMalaysia airline was chosen. 1. Most victims are Chinese ethnic like my wife’s(or my rlatives’) 2. It was South East airline where my wife will fly.

I predict themissing plane crashed somewhere far away in deep south India ocean. The purposeis to eliminate any possible trace of a plot. That’s why MH370 changed its waydramatically to the west and tried to avoid any detection from the ground.Watch the map.
    In turningpoint, north is Vietnam; east is Philippine; South is Malaysia and Indonesia.To west is the shortest way to Indian Ocean.

Forget thosehijacker or suicide news. They are used to distract your views and to delay thesearches. No hijackers or suicides have such intention to play hide and seekgame at this time.

How could theydo this? I allege it was the same way they did in 911 attack. Everyone knowsthe drone is very popular today. It’s a skilled technique to pilot a plane withset up computer data. (or even by remote control) With pre-set computer data,at the turning point, the auto pilot system took over the control of the plane.The pilot can do nothing with it even if they were alive at the time.

To drop anairplane is a rare event. This may indict the Feds has made a big plot in lateMarch. Watch with your eyes with my story in your mind. Tomorrow is Friday, theday the Feds like to act. Because there are two extra days (week ends) for themto carry murder in jail.

823. Prepare for a nuke attack on New York(3/24/2014)

Other symptomsindicate the Feds have a big plot in this March.

As I alwayssaid, they will activate big terror attack to distract my case. One is a“terrorist nuke attack in New York”. (see #762 and #763) To justify it as arevenge of Al Qaida for the trial on their leader, there is:

BinLaden son-in-law guilty, US tells New York jury

By JennieMATTHEW 3/24/2014
    His is themost high-profile Al-Qaeda trial to be heard in a US federal court rather thanat Guantanamo Bay, which the White House has promised to close.

Abu Ghaith ismost famous for appearing in a video with the Al-Qaeda mastermind the day after19 hijackers killed nearly 3,000 people in New York, Washington.
    He wasarrested in Turkey in 2013 and sent to Jordan, where he was handed over to UScustody. and Pennsylvania.
    http://news.yahoo.com/bin-laden-son-...184223867.html
    To prepare atrial, it used to be a long time. Those who are in Quantanamo – how long havethey been detained? More than a decade. This man, arrested in Turkey in 2013,from extradition to be in New York court room in March, 2014, you can see howefficient it is. Because the Feds need a justification for a nuke terror attackin New York to cover up their plot. This is the same tactic that they createdthe mysterious Malaysia airline plane missing – to justify the coming airaccident in South East Asia air route. (see last message #822)

The Feds plansto nuke New York to justify why so many people are sick and died with radiationrelated cancer. That they could blame the death on coming “Al Qaida nukeattack”.

use ofmicro-nukes to takedown the WTC complex — 9/11 through different eyes
    NEW YORK CITY(INTELLIHUB)

The use ofmicro-nukes in the WTC complex on 9/11–the smoking gun

Dr. Ed Wardhas documented what he believes is the use of micro-nukes on the World TradeCenter complex attack that took place in September of 2001.

One of thesmoking guns in this case is that over 5.3 billion pounds of steel was instantlyturned into 2 billion pounds of dust, but that’s not all.

http://intellihub.com/use-micro-nuke...ifferent-eyes/

Beyond the horrible tragedy of this airline disaster, we also have to contend with the fact that -- no matter if/when the mystery is solved -- we're going to have to hear conspiracy theories about it forever. For fucking ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    Beyond the horrible tragedy of this airline disaster, we also have to contend with the fact that -- no matter if/when the mystery is solved -- we're going to have to hear conspiracy theories about it forever. For fucking ever.
    What makes this different than the scores of other planes that have gone missing or wrecked without knowing the cause? I doubt this one will remain big several years from now, especially in english channels.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Looks like katsung did overtake my post-count after all...

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    What makes this different than the scores of other planes that have gone missing or wrecked without knowing the cause? I doubt this one will remain big several years from now, especially in english channels.
    I suggest you read up a bit, because this is a very intriguing case. The plane has probably crashed thousands of kilometers in the oposite direction of where it was supposed to arrive. If you compare this to the air france crash in the Atlantic a couple of years ago this case is a thousand times more puzzling. As for 'planes going awol'; there is only one example in the history of aviation that a plane of this size simply disappeared.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    As for 'planes going awol'; there is only one example in the history of aviation that a plane of this size simply disappeared.
    Size hardly matters for this, but even one example reinforces my post.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Size hardly matters for this, but even one example reinforces my post.
    Not really, because that one was stolen, empty, from an African airport.
    Congratulations America

I'll admit it -- this has captured my attention. Mostly because there are 20+ nations trying to figure it out, deploying planes and naval vessels, using satellite technology, heavy math/geophysics, defense intelligence and everything in-between.....but it remains a "mystery".

One thing I haven't seen are cell phone companies delving into the passengers' last calls or texts that may have come from inside the plane. I assume they've been doing that, to re-construct the accident, but so far it's not in the news.

From what I've read, there were no last calls or texts from inside the plane.
    Hope is the denial of reality

So the plane flew for 8+ hours on auto-pilot, in an opposite direction, with dead people in the cockpit and cabin, until fuel ran out, with no radio contact? How does that happen in modern aviation?

The most plausible theory I heard so far is, that there was a problem and the reprogrammed the autopilot to the direction of the closest major airport. After that there was an immediate lost of oxygen and for some reason the emergency oxygen system didn't worked.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

depressurization has been the cause for other planes flying wildly off course under radio silence. Has happened a couple of times in the US before, but the most famous one is the Helios flight.

depressurization has been the cause for other planes flying wildly off course under radio silence. Has happened a couple of times in the US before, but the most famous one is the Helios flight.
    Right up till today I am pretty convinced this was another Helios Airways scenario. Though there are a few things that don't add up even so. If there was a fire that disabled both the transponder and rendered the flight crew and/or passengers unconsious; how come that no other vital instruments were damaged due to this fire. After all the plane flew on for about 7 more hours.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    I'll admit it -- this has captured my attention. Mostly because there are 20+ nations trying to figure it out, deploying planes and naval vessels, using satellite technology, heavy math/geophysics, defense intelligence and everything in-between.....but it remains a "mystery".

One thing I haven't seen are cell phone companies delving into the passengers' last calls or texts that may have come from inside the plane. I assume they've been doing that, to re-construct the accident, but so far it's not in the news.
    There's no cell phone coverage over the ocean.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I wouldn't be so certain there's also no satellite phone coverage.
    Congratulations America

And how many people carry satellite phones?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    I wouldn't be so certain there's also no satellite phone coverage.
    Line of Sight is required for satellite phones to work due to the distances involved. They don't work indoors.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Didn't the plane change course over land mass? Surely there was cell phone coverage, at least up to a point. (Otherwise FCC declaring there's no reason to 'ban' cell phone use in-flight is rather pointless.)

I was only wondering if there was a moment during the flight when the passengers smelled smoke, or something bad happened, and someone sent a text or placed a phone call from inside the plane....as happened on 9/11.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Didn't the plane change course over land mass?
    No.

The rest of your post is not relevant as it's based on a wrong assumption.

Your map hardly explains why they didn't traverse any landmass. Quite to the contrary; the turn around over the Gulf of Thailand took them back over the Malaysian mainland. Of course there is a plethora of reasons why people were not able to make any use of that. The map also still includes the northern corridor (which has been discarded by and large) but which, as anybody can see is almost exclusively over land.
    Congratulations America

The only thing that is interesting is the black dot (Last known possition), which is in the middle over the Gulf of Thailand. If the plane reached landmass afterwards doesn't matter, the autopilot was with high probability already reprogrammed at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    The only thing that is interesting is the black dot (Last known possition), which is in the middle over the Gulf of Thailand. If the plane reached landmass afterwards doesn't matter, the autopilot was with high probability already reprogrammed at that time.
    I know, AFAIK know the autopilot was even already programmed before the turn was made, but how does that relate to the question why there were no GSM connections from the plane? Because it really doesn't.

The most probable explanation is that the passengers, assuming they were still alive, at traversing Malaysia for the second time were either incapacitated, or not fully aware of the severity of the situation and thus kept from switching on their phones from sending SMS messages. Which unlike phonecalls probably would have gone through in the timeframe they were over land. Once they had moved back out over sea that window of opportunity closed. Given that we're suspecting that the plane crashlanded on the far end of the southern arc they indeed were over sea without any coverage whatsoever for a long time.
    Congratulations America

This whole thing really bugs me, and I'm not remotely connected to this. I can't imagine being a family member/friend of someone on that plane.

I import some product from Malaysia and now I get sad when I watch the tracking of the air freight along a similar route this plane was supposed to go to.

I know, AFAIK know the autopilot was even already programmed before the turn was made, but how does that relate to the question why there were no GSM connections from the plane? Because it really doesn't.
    No connection or no communication?

No communication seems clear to me, the passengers aboard were unconscious. No connection, well that would mean that actually everyone had put their mobile off or in flight mode. I don't know how likely that is. On the other hand, maybe only a few had turned on their mobile, and it might be hard to filter out those connections within the millions of connections going in and out every hour.

I don't think either of the two. Both would have been detected by now. Unless the Malay authorities are stupid enough to not consider the possibility. Given that most people switch their phone off or into flight mode I wouldn't deem it impossible that all phones actually were.
    Last edited by Hazir; 04-03-2014 at 03:51 PM.
    Congratulations America

I would have assumed that at least one of the 227 passengers forgot to turn it off. But of course it could be possible that really everyone has turned it off.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    I would have assumed that at least one of the 227 passengers forgot to turn it off. But of course it could be possible that really everyone has turned it off.
    Highly likely under normal circumstances that somebody forgot, but obviously all were off because otherwise something would have been picked up as it traversed Malaysia.
    Congratulations America

824. Unusual snowstorm attack New York (3/30/2014)

It is lateMarch now. East coast and New York is still attacked by snow storm. As a matterof fact, for more than three months, New York has been besieged by extra coldweather.

SpringtimeSnow 'Bomb' Takes Aim at Northeast
    Saturday, 22Mar 2014

According toAccuWeather, the storm could spread all the way from the Carolinas up the EastCoast into Maine, and has the potential of dumping heavy snows along its path.
    As a result,the Canadian Meteorologist Centre's GGEM says the snow could rank as one of NewYork City's deepest, dumping two feet of the white stuff by Wednesday.

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/sno...#ixzz2wuY9Ax5Q

This isplanned to prevent people from going to New York. As I have alleged that theFeds is to activate a nuke bombing (or dirty bomb attack) in New York, partlyto justify the unusual high rate of radiation related cancer caused by 911attack, the main purpose is to distract Kat Sung’s case. Extra weathercondition would keep people staying at home. That would reduce the casualty ofa nuke attack and possible lawsuits thereafter.

That’s why wesaw in recent years, New York has been suffered of extraordinary weather: overheat in summer; extra long cold weather; and rare hurricane (remember HurricaneSandy?).

This Marchmarked with some unusual events: 1. Convict of Bin Laden’s son in law in NewYork – to justify a revenge terrorist attack from Al Qaida. 2. Unusual snowstorm – a method to reduce the casualty of that attack because it will benuclear one. 3. Mysterious missing of Malaysia airline that is used to justifyplanned air accidents if the main plot going through.

825. How did they kill the crew and passengers(4/3/2014)

The media isbusy to spread disinformation from the “strategy office” to confuse people thatpublic neglected one key information from original news. MH 370 was climbing to45,000 feet when it turned sharply to the west. The auto pilot system took overthe control of the plane and open the passage of internal cabin to the outsideair space. The low temperature and low air pressure as well as low oxygen atthat altitude disabled all people(include pilots) inside the plane in seconds,then killed them all.

RadarSuggests Jet Shifted Path More Than Once
    By MICHAELFORSYTHE and MICHAEL S. SCHMIDTMARCH 14, 2014

Radar signalsrecorded by the Malaysian military appeared to show that the missing airlinerclimbed to 45,000 feet, above the approved altitude limit for a Boeing 777-200,soon after it disappeared from civilian radar and turned sharply to the west,according to a preliminary assessment by a person familiar with the data.

The radartrack, which the Malaysian government has not released but says it has providedto the United States and China, showed that the plane then descended unevenlyto 23,000 feet, below normal cruising levels, as it approached the denselypopulated island of Penang.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/15/wo...adar.html?_r=0
    Thisinformation revealed the killing of the crew and passengers started as soon asthe plane was hijacked to a new track. The hijacker was the pre-set auto pilotsystem. Then it descended to below normal cruising level. At that time nobodywas alive inside the plane and the only mission for the ghost plane was toelude the detection of ground radar as possible as it could and flied as faraway as it could to make the search a difficult one. The following chartexplained the odd track of MH 370.

decompression

Altitude - Moderate Activity - Sitting Quietly

25 000 feet - 2 minutes - 3 minutes

28 000 feet - 1 minute - 1.5 minutes

30 000 feet - 45 seconds - 1.25 minutes

35 000 feet - 30 seconds - 45 seconds

40 000 feet - 18 seconds - 30 seconds

45,000 feet - ?? seconds - ?? seconds

http://www.reddit.com/r/MH370/commen...000_feet_in_a/

Actually the irregularities in flight altitude aren't kept from the general public at all. The problem is that they can't really be explained, because at one point the plane appears to be at sea level which is entirely impossible, even if it would have gone into a nose dive.
    Congratulations America

It was at sea level because it LANDED, the passengers were ABDUCTED and then the plane took off with the express intent of HARASSING KATHAKSUNG.

THINK ABOUT IT. A Google search for KATHAKSUNG produced 6,780 results. The flight had a range of 6,780 KM. Google is controlled by feds. IT ALL ADDS UP.