Thread: Obama The Filthy Liar

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    has sworn (not just promised)
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Nessus, it is already blatantly clear you don't get social concepts or social behaviour, at least not in the persona you present here on this forum. There is no need to remind us every time of your personality issues.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Nessus, it is already blatantly clear you don't get social concepts or social behaviour, at least not in the persona you present here on this forum. There is no need to remind us every time of your personality issues.
    Oh my, ad hominem right off the bat. You're a gem, you are.

I was just amused by your notion that while promises can and routinely are broken, oaths are something sacred and sacrosanct that one should always adhere to. How precisely is this some kind of spergism on my part?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Oh my, ad hominem right off the bat. You're a gem, you are.

I was just amused by your notion that while promises can and routinely are broken, oaths are something sacred and sacrosanct that one should always adhere to. How precisely is this some kind of spergism on my part?
    Thanks for confirming my suspicion; you are incapable of differentiating.

To be honest, I am not overly interested in who you are, and god knows I could be totally wrong about you. I mean, I couldn't even be bothered to remember your gender and the specific issues you exposed about that some time ago. Sometimes you irritate me.

I imagine you to be somebody who's valuable in your field of work but that's about the extent of it; otherwise I imagine you to be a bit of a tool. You do very little to defuse that in your posting behaviour. What comes to mind is your silly adolescent fascination with 'uncle Adolf' which you really should have left behind you by now. One reads one, maybe two biographies of the man to figure out what he was about and how it could happen. Then one moves on to somewhat more main stream hobbies; dressing up like one of his tools (for real or online) is not really much different than grown ups camping out in a field making believe they are really the victorious armies of the South.

Now, you can do with this exposé whatever you want.
    Congratulations America

Thanks for confirming my suspicion; you are incapable of differentiating.

To be honest, I am not overly interested in who you are, and god knows I could be totally wrong about you. I mean, I couldn't even be bothered to remember your gender and the specific issues you exposed about that some time ago. Sometimes you irritate me.

I imagine you to be somebody who's valuable in your field of work but that's about the extent of it; otherwise I imagine you to be a bit of a tool. You do very little to defuse that in your posting behaviour. What comes to mind is your silly adolescent fascination with 'uncle Adolf' which you really should have left behind you by now. One reads one, maybe two biographies of the man to figure out what he was about and how it could happen. Then one moves on to somewhat more main stream hobbies; dressing up like one of his tools (for real or online) is not really much different than grown ups camping out in a field making believe they are really the victorious armies of the South.

Now, you can do with this exposé whatever you want.
    So you're upset that my hobby is a specific segment of history? And proceeded from this to make declarations from on-high that I'm socially stunted? Gosh. And of course you did it the neat way by adding the last bit, "do what you want", thus absolving yourself of any responsibility vis a vis this little revelation you've deigned to offer me.

So you're upset that my hobby is a specific segment of history? And proceeded from this to make declarations from on-high that I'm socially stunted? Gosh. And of course you did it the neat way by adding the last bit, "do what you want", thus absolving yourself of any responsibility vis a vis this little revelation you've deigned to offer me.
    No dear, what you are calling a hobby all of a sudden now, is what you exposed as a lifestyle consistently.

You can have it both ways of course since this is the internet and that could mean that you're just a troll with remarkable consistency, but I am not really willing to spend too much energy on considering who might be the real person behind Nessus every time when you write something in character. I try to keep things easy for myself, and the jury has decided that you're a bit of a tool. And if your not a tool but a consistent troll then you're also not really interesting for me.

Finally, since you are not paying me for my time, I am under no obligation to keep myself involved in a debate about you. Some minutes ago I was interested, obviously I still am because I am writing this reply, but for all I know I might forget all about it in the shower I am about to take. Untill you irritate me again of course, then I could lash out again. Even though I know it's not going to make much of a difference, but at least it's a nice release. (Hey, you can fit that in your dark ideas about humanity)
    Congratulations America

No dear, what you are calling a hobby all of a sudden now, is what you exposed as a lifestyle consistently.

You can have it both ways of course since this is the internet and that could mean that you're just a troll with remarkable consistency, but I am not really willing to spend too much energy on considering who might be the real person behind Nessus every time when you write something in character. I try to keep things easy for myself, and the jury has decided that you're a bit of a tool. And if your not a tool but a consistent troll then you're also not really interesting for me.

Finally, since you are not paying me for my time, I am under no obligation to keep myself involved in a debate about you. Some minutes ago I was interested, obviously I still am because I am writing this reply, but for all I know I might forget all about it in the shower I am about to take. Untill you irritate me again of course, then I could lash out again. Even though I know it's not going to make much of a difference, but at least it's a nice release. (Hey, you can fit that in your dark ideas about humanity)
    I'm not sure this post contained any actual information. I don't much care about your posts and you don't care about mine, fair enough, we knew that long ago, and we even acknowledged that! I don't really see why you felt the need to try and lambaste me, release as you say I suppose, but certainly it served little purpose. I do find it funny that in this exchange you find it is I who is socially retarded.

You can have it both ways of course since this is the internet and that could mean that you're just a troll with remarkable consistency
    Nessie's consistency with that particular fetish has actually been rather less than overwhelming, and came out of nowhere one day. After a bit of observation, it was fairly clear she was trying to bait people, having taken lessons from Kane's behavior.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"