Thread: Teamspeak 3 Server

Default Teamspeak 3 Server

We have a Teamspeak 3 server now. Because...REASONS!

Server Address:
    wa1.teamspeak.cc:9119

I'll give admin privileges to anyone who wants it. Feel free to use it for anything, or nothing.

Yay, reasons!

But what the fuck is it?
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

VoIP, aimed at gamers.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Did you create a sticky thread for this in a forum section people can't access?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

I still have no idea how you saw that thread, OG, and would be curious how you did. It's in a different forum that has some subforums shared in this one. I set it up that way with the intention of cross-pollinating without risk of culture shock between the two groups (you guys and them).

So the TS server is getting rather active. The gaming group I set it up for is putting people in a bunch of rooms every night PST, with some early arrivers before then. The group is also looking for more peoples, since it's starting to break up into different games. Current active games seem to be 7 Days to Die, Eve Online, Guild Wars 2, The Old Republic, and Mechwarrior Online, and also a Shadowrun tabletop run on Wednesday nights. Feel free to stop by if interested; as usual, I'm happy to hand out admin rights like candy so people can set up their own TS things.

As best as I can remember, it showed up in the new activity list.