Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hearthstone

The meta is changing. And the more cards Blizzard introduces, the harder the game gets in general.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Y'all should play Netrunner.

jinteki.net

I must say I'm really excited about the upcoming expansion and changes. Several of the cultist cards are very good in their own right and the C'Thun decks will have great synergy with LoE for as long as those cards remain in Standard. C'Thun-decks will probably shake up the meta for a while and will be reasonably competitive but will be unlikely to dominate completely, considering the many reasonable counters to it both in the form of deck types (eg. fast decks that kill opponent before turn 10), specific builds (eg. C'Thuntroll Warrior ) and specific cards (eg. Darth Hogger). I was a little upset about cards being rotated out of Standard but I think it'll be good for the health and long-term enjoyment of the game.

Sorry about recommending Boom though considering he'll be rotated out of Standard
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Btw they have a special "welcome bundle" offer some of you may be interested in. It's around 5 EUR/USD and you get 10 classic card packs + 1 guaranteed random class legendary (classic). I got Prophet Velen and then got two van Cleefs

I must say I'm pretty excited about the upcoming expansion