Thread: Provocative Russian airplanes

Default Provocative Russian airplanes

So, why are Russian military aircraft violating Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian and US airspace?

Are we heading towards WW3?

Is Poo-tin a member of Hydra?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Can't we just crush the mongoloid herds and be done with it?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

If you don't violate your neighbor's airspace, it means you have a small cock. And if you have a small cock, you won't get the wonderful and totally worth-it prize real estate of Tallinn.

This is the kind of crap the USSR regularly pulled during the Cold War. It's their way of convincing themselves that they are as strong as the US.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Same reason the US puts a carrier taskforce in the South China Sea whenever China mentions Taiwan. There was also that B2 "exercise" next to North Korea last year. Basic sabre-rattling.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

There should be paint-ball ammunition for anti-aircraft guns. Just for the LULZ.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt