Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Since I linked to this in my sig on Atari now...

Default Re: Since I linked to this in my sig on Atari now...

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner
    Illegal where? Even in U.S. where you are determines much of what is and is not legal. sounds like your confused. Legality is too arbitrary as a determinater of appropriate in this context
    People can just use some common sense. I think most people know what kind of things a forum can get in trouble for.
    Hope is the denial of reality

With regards to the question; what is legal I would say that the place where this server is hosted should set the norm. I presume that is in the USA so the US rules would then have to be upheld.

By the way, I also put this forum in my signature.
    Congratulations America

Listed in my sig now too.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

You dont even have a sig...
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

The "c" word (female) is the only word in the English language that offends me, but if someone uses it I won't flip out. I just choose not to use it.

so, I don't really care about filters. Just my two cents.