Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: iPhone to Samsung S5 or Note 4?

You moved too soon... now you'll hafta wait forever before you can browse these forums in 3D
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

I like zee Moto X: http://www.businessinsider.com/new-moto-x-review-2014-9

Why deal with Samsung skins of Android? Go skinless and customize the phone all up in this ish.

I woulda loved a Moto X but hard to find one second-hand and for supercheap in Sweden

I'm very conflicted atm. I may be buying a Nexus 5 tomorrow, but I've just gotten my slightly sickly Galaxy Nexus to behave again and god damn it it is the most comfortable smartphone I've ever held.

Held the iPhone 6 and 6 plus in my hands today, must say I actually liked both, the plus a bit more. It somehow looked bigger than it really was
    Congratulations America

Nearing the end of my first day with the Nexus 5 and I regret nothing except the attempts to get it working with F2FS. The screen's bigger and better, but the phone's about the same size, only slimmer and lighter. The soft-touch back reminds me of my old beloved HTC Desire, so I don't miss the GNex's backplate nearly as much as I thought I would. The flat, sharp and slightly angled sides make it very comfortable to hold, so I don't miss the GNex's little booty stock android is buttery smooth and very nice, but CM11 is a little less polished. Still, can definitely live with it. This will serve me well past the launch of Project Ara.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    What's Project Ara? A Swedistani Android clone?
    No, it's another one of those evil American Projects; this one for a modular phone.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    What's Project Ara? A Swedistani Android clone?
    The pinnacle of US military research and the last phone I'll ever buy second-hand http://www.projectara.com/

After a couple of weeks of the S5 I have to say I really like it and have no regrets of moving on from iOS. The size I've swiftly got used to and it fits in my pockets fine despite being in a wallet case that makes it bigger than the Note is. Though if wearing a jacket I have tried to put it into the jacket rather than trouser pockets which I never worried about with my iPhone. Still happy thanks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Funny thing with big smartphones is that once you go big very soon you can't understand any longer how the hell you suffered a 4 inch screen.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    The pinnacle of US military research and the last phone I'll ever buy second-hand http://www.projectara.com/
    Huh, that's interesting. I like the idea primarily if it would allow people to replace only the components that are old. I get increasingly worried about the waste we produce replacing our phones so often.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    Funny thing with big smartphones is that once you go big very soon you can't understand any longer how the hell you suffered a 4 inch screen.
    Size queen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBLLwcoCgOM

Gives it to me... wants...