Page 122 of 189 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 3,631 to 3,660 of 5648

Thread: What's messing with your Groove?

Xperia z/Android.

The engine oil in my Bradley has drop 2 quarts over a day. which means its leaking. Problem is I can't find the fricken leak ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Spenni View Post
    The engine oil in my Bradley has drop 2 quarts over a day. which means its leaking. Problem is I can't find the fricken leak ;(
    That sounds real real bad, is it a problem with the head gasket ?
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    That sounds real real bad, is it a problem with the head gasket ?
    I don't know I'm hoping it was just cold and got stuck up in the hoses because of low pressure. but yeah if it gets worse by next week, Me, and the mechanics will have to pull pac ( the whole engine/transmission block). Which takes fricken forever

What's a Bradley?

Only vehicular Bradely I've heard of is ...

... and I'm guessing that ain't your daily drive ...

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    What's a Bradley?

Only vehicular Bradely I've heard of is ...

... and I'm guessing that ain't your daily drive ...
    that brad is 2 versions behind the times

This is what im talking about.

So you own one of them there things?

I'm guessing from his other posts he works with it.

That's what I assumed too, couldn't easily think of another vehicle that could 'loose' 2 quarts of oil like that.
    Congratulations America

Waiting at the cinema for the main feature to download.
    Congratulations America

Library wants us to go live with a pinterest account with boards within a week.
    When admin told us this, my first unchecked remark was... thats the chick website right?

so i'm got about a week to figure out what these boards are, and why and how people pin shit.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

BestBuy claims to be having a massive 99 cent sale on used PS2 and PSP games. Except they won't ship, even though it says free shipping, and as best I can tell almost no one has found any of the titles that are listed online as in stock at a local store.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Tomorrow is like an empty canvas that extends endlessly, what should I sketch on it?

My Assassins Creed Vita has already broken and is no longer reading memory cards. I go on vacation next week and was expecting to bring it, and now i have to worry about getting a generic model as an RMA and I won't have it for vacation. Right when I was finally getting into assassins creed.

at least they pay shipping both ways

Both of my feet have been swollen since Monday. Haven't improved at all. It's hard to keep your feet propped when you have a maniac 2 yr old in the house with you. This is what I get for using Just Dance as a workout.

How swollen? Are you sure it's from the game?
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

My graphics card seems to be dying, 6 months after getting it new. It keeps crashing in almost every game I play, and this includes older and newer games.

Having a bad cold, watching some reality show about people who take it upon themselves to renovate a ruin in a village in France. Then suddenly, without any prior warning a lightfixture comes loose from the ceiling and comes crashing down on a table with a glass top that is both special for its model and because it used to belong to Ronald's parents. Glass splinters all over the floor in the living room, and now being totally befuddled by my policy which is from 2006 and the non-matching terminology on the website of the Insurance company that bought the Insurance company with which I took out the policy.

A rough estimate of the damage is at least €500 just for the glass plate, not including having it fitted into the table and having scratches on the stand retouched.
    Congratulations America

Yikes!

Feet are still messed up a week and a half later. Doc says a bad sprain but I'm going back in the morning since it hasn't improved, and also I've tested positive for rheumatoid arthritis factors.

Had to get back from ski holidays early, stupid flue
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Something wrong with your fireplace?
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita

My fireplace is OK, even though, I don't heat with it, I have floor heating. Anyways the fireplace is not really the issue if you have been skiing the whole day.

Quote Originally Posted by earthJoker View Post
    My fireplace is OK, even though, I don't heat with it, I have floor heating. Anyways the fireplace is not really the issue if you have been skiing the whole day.
    I think you missed the difference between flu and flue
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Haha, those damn typos.

Whole grains and raw vegetables can mean a lot of uncomfortable flatulence. One of my favorite salads is raw broccoli crowns mixed with sunflower seeds, raisins, and red onion. Dressed in oil or dairy. Topped off with either grated cheese or bacon bits or bread croutons.

I'm farting my way out of a messed up groove.

vacation is over. time to go home

Well, my family continues the messed up journey through our fucked up health care and educational systems. This time it's my youngest son paying the price, which compounds the fucked-up factor. Things should be better for younger siblings, not worse! Things should be easier for veteran parents, not harder!

The cabin area in Pigeon Forge, where we stay when visiting where we spread my dad's ashes, is the same area that burned to the ground

The Wii U's load times. Not game load times, but the actual system. Trying to go to the home screen takes forever, and launching downloaded virtual titles seems to take twice as long. I know I bought a system earlier than I expected to because of the $50 gift card and game sale at target, and the 30 cent fzero and punchout in the Nintendo shop...but it wasn't worth it. the system borderlines on being unusable with load times like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    The cabin area in Pigeon Forge, where we stay when visiting where we spread my dad's ashes, is the same area that burned to the ground
    That's a kind of sadness that can be beautiful, too. Ashes to ashes, dust to dust.