Page 168 of 168 FirstFirst ... 68118158166167168
Results 5,011 to 5,014 of 5014

Thread: What's messing with your Groove?

My ability to feel anger and outrage at the increasingly despicable antics of the British government has been completely exhausted. regrettably, the Swedish government seems to be looking to the UK for inspiration.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

I'm now feeling the total impact of selling my house and moving....right before Christmas. Completely exhausted! I managed to decorate a small artificial tree in my new place, and cook a decent meal for my visiting kids, but that's about it.

Comcast really messed me up, and threw a wrench in my advance planning. I made arrangements (11/7) to transfer internet and add cable TV and phone by 12/15. Was going to order gifts for my sisters on-line after the move. Plenty of time, right? pffft Comcast and their sub-contractors absolutely sucked. They gave me the runaround for over a week, even after I made a trip to the local Xfinity store to speak to someone face-to-face. What a racket

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

My aunt died. She was trapped in her body by Parkinson's Disease for over a decade, so I'm glad she's finally freed from that prison. But she was also the last living relative from an older generation, albeit by marriage, so her death hit a surprising nerve.

Now it's just me and my sisters, and neither of them had children. It's weird and hard to explain why I feel sad for my sons.