Page 170 of 170 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170
Results 5,071 to 5,075 of 5075

Thread: What's messing with your Groove?

I just lost my job in a downsizing of the company. While I understand the reasons, it still sucks to get fired in spite of doing your job well.

On the bright side I'm way more employable than I was when I started (from what I can tell particularly quality experience is sought after), and this might be a good moment to mice closer to my girlfriend, and to think about where I want to go in my career.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    I just lost my job in a downsizing of the company. While I understand the reasons, it still sucks to get fired in spite of doing your job well.

On the bright side I'm way more employable than I was when I started (from what I can tell particularly quality experience is sought after), and this might be a good moment to mice closer to my girlfriend, and to think about where I want to go in my career.
    If you want to move to Boston, we're setting up a cleanroom and manufacturing line for a medical device with very unusual specifications and methods... we can probably use a quality person.

Sorry to hear about the job, that's really tough. But I can tell you that in this field you're eminently employable, especially with experience. You'll get snatched up in no time.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Well, I was thinking more of Germany than Boston but never say never I do actually have experience with cleanroom (both working and validation etc) and with transferring processes from r&d to production, so if you're serious we can always talk
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

I don't know if our timelines would work with yours (or, for that matter, if we could get a visa in a reasonable amount of time), but we do probably need someone with your skillset. As do about a hundred other companies in the Boston area. If you are actually interested in moving to the Commonwealth, send me a PM. It's almost certainly the best place in the world to do biotech or cutting-edge medical device work. And I am of the general opinion that all of the smart and capable people in the world should move to the US and make all of us rich.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Hurricane Michael damaged my son's Job Corp location pretty severely. So that was a 10 hour drive to retrieve him and get back home. No ETA on when he can return and finish up his course plan.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."