Thread: What's messing with your Groove?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Thanks everyone. We had the memorial today, she wanted to be cremated so there was no coffin or burial or anything. It's crazy that as far as possessions the little things end up being most important. Byron (her soulmate, they never married because both of them had enough of that) asked if I wanted anything to remember her, and all I wanted was her fridge magnet collection that I kept adding to every time I went overseas, and two seashells from the bathroom that we'd had since I was little.

One thing that made me smile was when we were looking for pictures for the memorial, we couldn't find any where she was by herself.
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

Quote Originally Posted by Angel_Mapper View Post
    Thanks everyone. We had the memorial today, she wanted to be cremated so there was no coffin or burial or anything. It's crazy that as far as possessions the little things end up being most important. Byron (her soulmate, they never married because both of them had enough of that) asked if I wanted anything to remember her, and all I wanted was her fridge magnet collection that I kept adding to every time I went overseas, and two seashells from the bathroom that we'd had since I was little.

One thing that made me smile was when we were looking for pictures for the memorial, we couldn't find any where she was by herself.
    Hey Angel, I missed this news. Sorry for your loss, but I understand she had a good life and it was her time. It also makes me smile if I think she did get to know you for who you really are. That's definately a good thing.
    Congratulations America