Debating whether to get the Mass Effect 2 Collector's Edition now, which is $70 plus tax, or just get the regular version later which will be $50 or less depending on how long I wait. However, once the CE is sold out, thats it, and unless they plan to keep producing it I don't see its availability lasting past the end of January, or even the end of the week...pretty deadlocked:

Pro-Buying:
1) Liked ME1 and ME2 got good reviews on Ars
2) CE will be sold out quickly. Special metal case + artbook + included DLC (don't really care about the other stuff) is exclusive to the CE.

Cons-Buying:
1) I have the vB theme to finish, Assassin's Creed 2 to finish (although I already watched both my GF and my brother play through it, so its losing intrigue), Dead Space not even started, a historical novel that I haven't even started reading, Hellboy Volume 1 to finish reading, and three 8+ hour digital art training DVD's still unwatched, plus numerous personal projects still all in the concepting phase, but execution unstarted.
2) The artbook is only 48 pages, the metal case of ephemeral interest and intrigue, and the damn thing is $70 plus tax. Same game experience waiting a few months/year to buy the standard edition for much less.