Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's time to ramble on!

Take care ][ear. See you around

edit:
    Quote Originally Posted by ']['ear View Post
    Finally, a few people have said I didn't apologize. That's a baldfaced lie and attempt to spin the outcome. It's disgusting.
    Maybe you understand why I was so determined to have you withdraw your lies, and was not just looking to become the centrepiece of the thread. It's not nice when people blame you for shit you haven't done.
    Last edited by Ziggy Stardust; 03-15-2010 at 10:24 AM.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

*Pre warning* - I've not read ALL this thread.

I don't mean to be disrespectful to Tear (or anyone else for that matter) but what is with all the Oscar award winning performances? I get the impression that people have this perception that we must all get along like a house on fire. If anything, i want to see more friction and fight in people (diplomatically, i hasten to add!). Why should anyone change the way they are or present their opinions?

As i said, i could be way off the mark but I've not read all the thread and to be honest i can't be arsed but a few of the comments to seem to imply the above. Again, i mean no disrespect.

As for you, Tear, leaving - You stay! You Fight! You destroy! On the beaches? Nay says i, on the World Forgotten.