Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: The CC's Musical Radar!

The album

Devo - Q: Are we not men? A: We are Devo!

It is weird but fun.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Xymox - Prophecy
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Korpiklaani - Tuli Kokko

Lolli, i like the songs you like

we should party!

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

1char ffs
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

JOURNEY

oh yeah

Quote Originally Posted by X900BTA View Post

I love Laibach

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

It took a long time to become the thing
    I am to you
    And you won't tear it apart
    Without a fight
    Without a heart

*shudders*

It's true, JewTube really has everything now. I remember how pleased I was when I found this as an mp3 on Kazaa or something, and spent many hours downloading it at 5 kbps or something. Or maybe this was even earlier, AudioGalaxy? Technological advancement has overcome human growth, already I'm a senior citizen yelling to the kids about their holotube music streams. Sigh.

My day just got 43% better after hearing that.

Nessus, brightening up people's days since jan 2010.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Carthāgō dēlenda est

Don't think this will brighten anyone's day, but

--
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Also, I just went into my daughter's music to listen to this. Yes, it's pop and Disney - but it's fucking great.

Last edited by littlelolligagged; 02-21-2010 at 01:26 AM.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Blame Rettib.

Thanks Northon! Hadn't thought about that song in years!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!