Page 4 of 28 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: The CC's Musical Radar!

Spin it let's begin it. Angel_Mapper's Avatar
    Angel Mapper - Prometheus

To have said goodbye to things!

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Radio Soulwax live - Get Yer Yo Yo's Out!
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Fuck yeah
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Absolutely fucking YES
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Since I post this in about every music thread since it's the best song Evahr!

I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

I shouldn't listen to this damn song when I'm drunk, I just end up crying

The video's a nice touch though. Don't know what's going on with the men, but Siouxsie reminds me of Dusty a little bit!

We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

The one thing Milli Vanilli couldn't blame their failed careers on.

Also... I was playing a CD that an ex gave me many many moons ago to see if there was anything on it I actually wanted before I tossed it.

It included this.

I must admit, it is rather dreadful, but it might possibly be the most appropriate song for me, ever.

Another edit, because apparently rum makes me crazy or something, and I said honey-baby in the stupid pictures thread.

This is my all time favorite cover of Buckets of Rain. The video sucks, but Wendy Bucklew herself is an absolute fucking doll.

Last edited by littlelolligagged; 03-28-2010 at 03:18 AM.

The king of all booty videos.

I don't know who the guy who isn't Nick Cave is, though.

I who have forged the heavens
    I also have my king
    To Northland I was sent
    I was cast to distant Pohjola
    Enforced by my kings spells
    His orders undenied
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Carthāgō dēlenda est

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post

I shouldn't listen to this damn song when I'm drunk, I just end up crying

The video's a nice touch though. Don't know what's going on with the men, but Siouxsie reminds me of Dusty a little bit!
    What's wrong with Siouxise's legs?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Holy shit...just discovered Metallicas S&M album

Quote Originally Posted by Knux897 View Post
    Holy shit...just discovered Metallicas S&M album
    bloody fantastic innit

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged

Another edit, because apparently rum makes me crazy or something, and I said honey-baby in the stupid pictures thread.
    Blasphemy! I must insist you cease speaking of rum in this manner.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post

Thie video contains content from WMG, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

Thrill a minute, Nessiewessie.

Youtube is really such a pain in the ass about that shit.

Well damn!

How about

Woohoo!

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Well damn!

How about

OMfuckingG, my mother-in-law just put on some old-time gospel. I've about 5 minutes until she starts singing. that can only mean one thing, time to go drink somewhere far far away.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless