Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Armed terrorists attempt coup in failed state

Default Armed terrorists attempt coup in failed state

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

We really need more police and FBI officers in their neighborhoods.
    Hope is the denial of reality

The terrorists should have been shot and their ringleaders must be put down hard as deterrence against any future terrorism.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Ah yes people protesting with as far as I can see from preliminary news reports no attempt to force entry with violence and no assault on officers. Sure... "terrorists." Hell no piss bottles thrown, no bike locks to the back of the head, no sucker punches etc. And of course we have the rabid authoritarians in the group ready to pounce... how typical of leftists.

Thanks for proving once again that you have absolutely no principles and just cite them selectively to support your partisan interests. You'd make a good Supreme Court justice.

No he wouldn't, he's too dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Thanks for proving once again that you have absolutely no principles and just cite them selectively to support your partisan interests. You'd make a good Supreme Court justice.
    Again, as far as I can tell it was a peaceful protest. If someone did assault an officer than I would support their immediate arrest and hope they would be sentenced to prison.

Last edited by Timbuk2; 05-01-2020 at 07:44 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Again, as far as I can tell it was a peaceful protest. If someone did assault an officer than I would support their immediate arrest and hope they would be sentenced to prison.
    If they were black, you'd be invoking castle doctrine to shoot them all.

So damn pathetic looking, like first year cosplayers

Click to view the full version
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

It is dangerous to allow a retard to run the country.

Retarded POTUS Encourages Gun Toting Mobs
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Being what's with your signature?
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Being what's with your signature?
    Now that I have your attention, would you please remove my user name from your sig? It interferes with searches.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Now that I have your attention, would you please remove my user name from your sig? It interferes with searches.
    Its not your username that's in my signature, its the word being. Your username isn't unique it is one of the more common words in the English language that OG used in that sentence so that must have caused the issue.

But sure if its bothering you I will do. I'll just think of a new one to put in.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Its not your username that's in my signature, its the word being. Your username isn't unique it is one of the more common words in the English language that OG used in that sentence so that must have caused the issue.

But sure if its bothering you I will do. I'll just think of a new one to put in.
    Even changing it to lower case 'b' would be helpful. Then I can get by with case sensitive search. The way it is now if I search a thread for my posts, all your posts are returned with the results.

B ℬ

Good idea Aimless. That fix it?

I'm surprised searching finds signature, unless you're using Google etc rather than Forum search?

Black Man Scratches His Ear While Holding a Biro: Every cop in a five mile radius immediately pees their pants and then opens fire

Massive Group of Armed, Angry White Guys Screaming Directly in Their Face: Calm as Hindu cows

Weird.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Reminder that more white guys are killed by police than black guys.

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Reminder that more white guys are killed by police than black guys.
    Reminder that that is a stupid argument made by stupid people.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opini...mn/3038871001/

Apparently these protesters with their weapons and false bravado think they are smarter than the medical experts.

btw, Ridge is a Republican.

The purpose of carrying weapons into the state capital was to intimidate the state government into doing what these assholes want, which, by the way the vast majority of Michiganders disagree with. There is absolutely no place for a show of armed force in the state capital. If any one of those fucktards actually raised a weapon, or was a shit for brains maniac who wanted to kill someone, which are all too common these days, then whole capital would have been a blood bath because the police wouldn't know who was shooting, so they would have shot them all. And gotten shot back. So fucking stupid.

EDIT: and oh by the way our fuck tard president is egging these shit heads on, to what end, who the fuck knows. Not leading the country the way any non-piece-of-shit human being would. The only thing these early opening states are going to achieve is a fresh pandemic emergency. That or Conservatives have decided it's better to sacrifice the vulnerable people in America than to lose money in a shut-down economy.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

I just noticed your signature about The Rules, EyeKhan.

What's that saying about your rights ending at my nose?

You can't assert 1st Amendment Rights of Free Speech when you're (possibly) infecting others with shouted screams aimed inches from another person. Just look at the photos. The covid-19 virus can be transmitted by pre-symptomatic and asymptomatic spreaders, just by talking or breathing. It doesn't distinguish between cops or cloth masks.

Those militia men should be cited for ignoring the State of Emergency legal guidelines, and endangering the health of a police officer. Full stop, no excuses or exemptions.

Close a few hair salons, armed occupation of the capital. Kill a black man, tear gas and rubber bullets. This is what gets Lewk off in the morning.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Close a few hair salons, armed occupation of the capital. Kill a black man, tear gas and rubber bullets. This is what gets Lewk off in the morning.
    The difference of course is always - Is the protest peaceful? Is it violent? If a protest is peaceful (such as the capital protest over government abuse of power) then tear gas and rubber bullets are obviously bad. If a protest begins to turn violent (such as the Minnesota protest over government abuse of power) with rocks thrown, people jumping on cop car, etc anti-riot enforcement occur. Moreover these happened in different states with different people making the call so the idea, the police aren't a monolithic entity.

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    ROFLMAO!!!
    Freedom - When people learn to embrace criticism about politicians, since politicians are just employees like you and me.

The difference of course is always - Is the protest peaceful? Is it violent? If a protest is peaceful (such as the capital protest over government abuse of power) then tear gas and rubber bullets are obviously bad.
    It was hardly peaceful, armed to gills morons occupying a political building while screaming only inches from officers faces, while not following health guidelines is not peaceful. It wasn't physical, but it wasn't peaceful. Those white police managed to not escalate a situation with their white klan. Deescalation is obviously something Minnesota is not versed in or not interested in with the people in that crowd.

You are currently, across multiple threads, hiding behind the preschool concept of "im not touching you" as an actual defense of people acting like assholes and murders. What the fuck is wrong with you?

Being armed is an American right. It was perfectly legal for the protesters to carry. And yelling? YELLING is what you want people arrested for? Careful OG - what's good for the goose is *always* good for the gander.