Thread: Ignore list?

Default Ignore list?

Is the Friends/Foes thing the new ignore list, or is Ignore List functionality not currently present? If it isn't, may I beg for it to be added?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Default Re: Ignore list?

The foe list is equivalent to the ignore list.
    Hope is the denial of reality

"Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators."

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint
    "Foes are users which will be ignored by default. Posts by these users will not be fully visible. Personal messages from foes are still permitted. Please note that you cannot ignore moderators or administrators."

In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy
    Is the Friends/Foes thing the new ignore list, or is Ignore List functionality not currently present? If it isn't, may I beg for it to be added?

I thought we were friends!
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

Is the friend list here similar to the friend list Over There? Because the one Over There didn't really serve much purpose.