Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Wraithy can fix anything!

Thank you.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Have I complained about this before? If I multi-quote people in a thread, hit "go advanced" on the reply box thingamabob, post my response, and return to the thread, the multi-quoted posts are still multi-quoted. In fact sometimes (I'm not 100% whether this happens every time) they're multi-quoted when I reply in other threads, too, but the default behaviour there is to ask me whether I'd want to quote the posts or remove the multi-quotes, so it's not as annoying. Anyway, can this be fixed or is this some personal issue of mine?
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

When you mutli-quote and then click advanced, do the quotes follow you to the post box on the advanced page? Or are you clicking Reply with quote before clicking go advanced?

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Have I complained about this before? If I multi-quote people in a thread, hit "go advanced" on the reply box thingamabob, post my response, and return to the thread, the multi-quoted posts are still multi-quoted. In fact sometimes (I'm not 100% whether this happens every time) they're multi-quoted when I reply in other threads, too, but the default behaviour there is to ask me whether I'd want to quote the posts or remove the multi-quotes, so it's not as annoying. Anyway, can this be fixed or is this some personal issue of mine?
    I think I saw that as a fix that we'll pick up the next time I upgrade the system, which I really should get on.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    When you mutli-quote and then click advanced, do the quotes follow you to the post box on the advanced page? Or are you clicking Reply with quote before clicking go advanced?
    They follow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    I think I saw that as a fix that we'll pick up the next time I upgrade the system, which I really should get on.
    Good job!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

The forum time is off by an hour. I think it hasn't adjusted for the end of DST.
    Hope is the denial of reality

The time is correct over here.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

You're a nonperson, so that's irrelevant.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    The forum time is off by an hour. I think it hasn't adjusted for the end of DST.
    I'm showing it as correct. You sure you picked the right time zone?

Yes, I had it on Central Time and it was an hour off. I get it to show the correct time by using Mountain Time instead. DST is set to automatic. It was actually an hour off in the opposite direction before. I had to set it to Eastern Time...

The time is correct now.