Thread: Goodnight Dave

Default Goodnight Dave

Goodnight brush, goodnight mush, goodnight moon.

What?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

This seems like a loose thread.
    Hope is the denial of reality

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Was wondering if someone called Dave had died or something ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I was saying goodbye to David Letterman's show, using a popular bedtime story as analogy. Sorry if it didn't make sense to everyone.

edit. When I was a little girl, "Goodnight Johnny" meant everything was put on hold until the next day. That's when Johnny Carson's show was the last thing televised before the networks went silent and we got static or the bullseye pattern.

Gosh, so much of TV entertainment has changed in such a short time. I credit Letterman for much of that. He was using "monkey cams" for humor, long before people had smart phones with video.
    Last edited by GGT; 05-30-2015 at 04:16 AM.