Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Any surprise this happens at bastions of liberalism?

I read it. It confirmed my belief. This complaint is an attempt to retaliate in kind. That's why it opens with a bunch of claims that she's a slut, like sexual behavior with other people has any bearing on whether the alleged encounter was consensual or not. You'll note it doesn't even bother providing anything like those extended alleged quotations to substantiate the claim that she continued to be interested in Nungesser after the alleged rape.

What we see here is you, as always, taking the familiar figure's bare word as truth without any evidence.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

So you missed the text messages where she goes on about how much she loves him. Because yeah that happens when you get raped. Did you miss the part where her story keeps changing? Did she tell anyone? Oh she didn't? No wait yes she did. Or how about the part where she sustained no injuries yet when she describes the scene that would be physically impossible?

She wanted to have sex. She had sex. She wanted more. He didn't. Months later she cries rape when he didn't return her advances. She has been inconsistent in her story at several turns. But hey clearly he's the guilty one. Come on.

The claimed text messages from before the alleged incident? From months before when he was in Germany?

I didn't miss the part where her story kept changing. But I did miss the part where this is anything but another biased party's portrayal of it, again lacking in any substantive citaiton. You don't seem to grasp that a complaint is not an affadavit, Lewk. It's not evidence, it doesn't pretend to be evidence. It is HIS (unsworn) narrative of the entire sequence of events for those two years. It has no more substance than her carrying that mattress around.

And again, he's not going after her directly either. She's not a party to this complaint. He's going after the school for not prohibiting her verbal and visual speech. Years after these events started. By your own standard leveled against her, that's prima facie evidence that his complaint is so much bullshit.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

The college has money she doesn't. It is a sad legal fact today there are a ton of lawyers who advertise looking for cases where truck drivers or commercial drivers were part of the accident so they can sue the *company* as opposed to an individual.

There were text messages AFTER the supposed rape where she texts him things like I love you. Are you really suggesting that he lied in his complaint? It goes to the heart of the case. Those texts aren't fabrications.

EDIT: Are you just being difficult or trying to allude to some point? Do you honestly believe she was raped?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    The college has money she doesn't. It is a sad legal fact today there are a ton of lawyers who advertise looking for cases where truck drivers or commercial drivers were part of the accident so they can sue the *company* as opposed to an individual.

There were text messages AFTER the supposed rape where she texts him things like I love you. Are you really suggesting that he lied in his complaint? It goes to the heart of the case. Those texts aren't fabrications.

EDIT: Are you just being difficult or trying to allude to some point? Do you honestly believe she was raped?
    There are repeated text messages after the supposed rape where she says she wants to talk. And yes, I'm saying he lied in his complaint. Those texts aren't any entered evidence, Lewk. You have absolutely nothing to demonstrate they exist. I don't know if she was raped, but he's clearly full of shit. This isn't about whether he's innocent or whether he's been defamed, this is retaliation in kind for the way she was public about her allegations and an attempt at a cash score, all arising well after the events he ought to have had a problem with. By your repeated standards, already expressed here and elsewhere, his own complaint should be dismissed but you're not doing that. Because you're a howling hypocrite who automatically believes the people who are similar to you and condemn anyone who isn't.

So in other words you don't believe she was raped but you're going to continue pressing the point because you think it shows a double standard in my reasoning?

Could you just be honest in the future?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    So in other words you don't believe she was raped
    While not quite the exact opposite of what I said, that came really close. What I said was I don't know if she was raped. What I do know is that he is at least as much of an unreliable narrator, based on the available material. I do find her actions more plausible if her accusations are true than his actions.

but you're going to continue pressing the point because you think it shows a double standard in my reasoning?

Could you just be honest in the future?
    I have been honest, throughout. You're incapable of understanding it because you can't conceive of people not rushing to judgement and punishment the way you do.