Thread: Forum Suggestions

Default Forum Suggestions

Lotsa suggestions floating around in different threads 'n stuff.

Perhaps one thread for some minor suggestions ...

Can we get a multi-quote function please oh mighty and powerful tech-wizards?
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

Default Re: Forum Suggestions

There's no multi-quote? That would be useful.

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.

Quick reply in this and the off-topic forum would be nice.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Vernum
    Quick reply in this and the off-topic forum would be nice.
    Should be there now.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2
    Can we get a multi-quote function please oh mighty and powerful tech-wizards?
    This is going to have to be a low-priority feature for a while, so don't expect it too soon, but I'll try to get to it eventually.

Should be there now.
    Truly, you are the king of kings.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Should be there now.
    Truly, you are the king of kings.
    I think it would be fantastic if people would quit giving Wraithy a big head. He's getting ideas, and that must be stopped.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged
    I think it would be fantastic if people would quit giving Wraithy a big head. He's getting ideas, and that must be stopped.
    I thought the plan was to enlarge his head so much that it would eventually pop, releasing all the delicious candy contained inside.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Oh.

What flavor candy?

I don't know. I'm hoping for he's full of these 'cause they're the best damn candies ever, but knowing Wraith he's probably just full of nougat.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Joke's on you. I'm full of shit. At least, that's what I'm told.

Those look fantastic.

Hey, the cockblock stopper didn't work this time.

Any chance we could get that little arrow in the quotes that links back to the original post? Just to see context for edited quotes, etc..

EDIT: Or would it even matter as it looks like we're moving to vB anyway?

I don't know. I'm hoping for he's full of these 'cause they're the best damn candies ever, but knowing Wraith he's probably just full of nougat.
    This post made me notice that links do not open in a new window, which is slightly annoying. Can that be fixed?
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

I'm not sure how implementable this is, but sometimes you want the quote in quote function, and sometimes it just clogs up the post. Too much to ask to have a quote button and an x-hibit button?

No biggie, just nice to have.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

My suggestion: Reduce "Joined" to Month Year, but keep the ridiculously precise and accurate joined information available in something like the user's profile...my reasoning...aesthetics...

...that is all.
    . . .