Page 131 of 163 FirstFirst ... 3181121129130131132133141 ... LastLast
Results 3,901 to 3,930 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

It's pretty clear. He was advised there were enough votes to remove him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Saying something behind closed doors is not the same as voting against your party's president.
    Hope is the denial of reality

He did say black people were better off before the Civil War.

Edit:

A reminder that it's not just Trump.

Last edited by Loki; 12-11-2017 at 03:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    He did say black people were better off before the Civil War.

Edit:

A reminder that it's not just Trump.

That is despicable and should be unconstitutional.

I hate wasting my vote on third parties but I think if I was American I'd have to vote Libertarian, I don't see any possible way of supporting the GOP in its present state.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

If Lindsey's a good boy Santa might give him something awesome for Christmas.

The tragic degradation of the Republican party is like an evil Christmas calendar.

See my edit above. Disgraceful.

Just linked to that in the voter fraud thread. It would be interesting to have conservatives compare their thoughts/feelings about their fellow conservatives at the beginning of the Trump presidency to their thoughts about the same today.

Trump has nothing on the southern wing of the GOP when it comes to disenfranchising minorities.

But honestly though isn't this just the inevitable consequence of liberal media bias and coastal ivory tower elites & affirmative action

You can bash Graham all you want but there was some shady shit done by the DOJ.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...-can-make-call

And by the DNC

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world...=.fea1e7599507

To be quite honest I hope a full investigation continues forward for all parties involved. Republicans and Democrats. There is far too much corruption in Washington and I really look forward to people being thrown in prison. I personally don't believe even Trump is stupid enough to directly cooperate with Russia to help swing an election, possibly someone on his campaign may have done so unilaterally but we'll see. It is pretty obvious that Russia would prefer not to deal with a directly antagonistic Clinton white house so them pushing for Trump to win isn't unexpected.

Judges translegislating from the bench:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local...581_story.html

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Someone didn't listen to daddy

holy shit, how did I miss that. WHO ADDRESSES THEIR DAUGHTER LIKE THAT?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

On twitter, too.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Look more carefully at the Twitter handle.

busted. no wonder i didn't see the tweet the first time around

Hence my smiley. I thought it was a funny parody - but like the best parodies it seems believable.

Well this video is not a joke:

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Well this video is not a joke:

Maybe it's the schools? After all, in the US you can graduate from a private "Christian" school that teaches Creationism or Intelligent Design, but not Evolution. You can even get a 'college degree' from Liberty University!

After the Democrat beat the paedo in Alabama the Democrats must surely be nailed on to regain at least the Senate in the midterms.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    After the Democrat beat the paedo in Alabama the Democrats must surely be nailed on to regain at least the Senate in the midterms.
    I didn't have a chance to challenge this earlier, but I will now. The Dems have a decent chance of taking the House in 2018; the generic Congressional ballot combined with past history on midterms and DJT's high disapproval rating suggests that a lot of marginal districts will swing. But the Senate map is awful for Democrats in 2018. There are only 8 GOP Senate seats up for grabs and 26 Dem seats - that means they need to hold every seat and pick up 2 of the 8 in order to flip the Senate. It's possible, but hard. Six of the seats are Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, Texas, and Tennessee. All except Tennessee are being contested by incumbents and they'd be very hard to unseat given the demographics of the states and them not being known pedophiles. Corker's seat in Tennessee is marginally contestable but not very likely.

That leaves Arizona (Flake's seat) and Nevada. They have a chance to at least pick up AZ. That leaves them having to get another seat somewhere and also needing to defend seats in places like North Dakota, West Virginia, Florida, Missouri, Wyoming, etc. - all of which are at least contestable by the GOP.

Even though the margin in the Senate is smaller, they still don't have a great chance of flipping the Senate. Putting a Dem in the Alabama seat gave them a huge boost, but it's by no means a shoo-in.
    "When I meet God, I am going to ask him two questions: Why relativity? And why turbulence? I really believe he will have an answer for the first." - Werner Heisenberg (maybe)

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post
    I didn't have a chance to challenge this earlier, but I will now. The Dems have a decent chance of taking the House in 2018; the generic Congressional ballot combined with past history on midterms and DJT's high disapproval rating suggests that a lot of marginal districts will swing. But the Senate map is awful for Democrats in 2018. There are only 8 GOP Senate seats up for grabs and 26 Dem seats - that means they need to hold every seat and pick up 2 of the 8 in order to flip the Senate. It's possible, but hard. Six of the seats are Utah, Wyoming, Nebraska, Mississippi, Texas, and Tennessee. All except Tennessee are being contested by incumbents and they'd be very hard to unseat given the demographics of the states and them not being known pedophiles. Corker's seat in Tennessee is marginally contestable but not very likely.

That leaves Arizona (Flake's seat) and Nevada. They have a chance to at least pick up AZ. That leaves them having to get another seat somewhere and also needing to defend seats in places like North Dakota, West Virginia, Florida, Missouri, Wyoming, etc. - all of which are at least contestable by the GOP.

Even though the margin in the Senate is smaller, they still don't have a great chance of flipping the Senate. Putting a Dem in the Alabama seat gave them a huge boost, but it's by no means a shoo-in.
    I tend to agree but then I never thought Trump would win the primary (until late in the game) and was sure he would lose the election against Clinton. Politics hasn't been as predicable as it normally is.

Quote Originally Posted by wiggin View Post

I can't see the GOP regaining any Senate seats in the midterms. In a Presidential election year maybe they might be contestable, but not in the midterms. So that leaves the baseline as 49 (counting the 2 caucusing ones as Democrats).

In a normal year Tennessee should be rock solid for the GOP. With the awful polling for the GOP under DJT at the moment, combined with the fact Corker is retiring I'd put this state as a toss up currently. The Democrats running with their popular former Governor who won every single county in 2006 gives them an edge. http://www.weeklystandard.com/will-t...rticle/2010868

Arizona I'd expect is likely to flip. Trump only carried this state by 4 points and thanks to the Flake-Trump feud its been a state riven by GOP in-fighting. In a Presidential year again I'd expect this to lean red but in a midterm year the Democrats should be able to flip this one.

That leaves Nevada. This is a split swing state that has voted blue in the Presidential election the last couple of votes despite narrowly voting in red Senators. In midterms again this is very vulnerable, the only saving grace for the GOP is that Heller is seeking re-election which should give an incumbency bonus. But again Heller has been feuding with Trump and is facing a primary challenge by a Trumpist. Nevadans rejected Trump in the Presidential election let alone in the midterms so if Tarkanian beats Heller in the primary then I expect the state to definitely flip, if he doesn't then Heller could still lose due to lower turnout by the nutty wing of the GOP.

Of the remaining 6 states I fully expect them all to be safe for the GOP but given the unpopularity of Trump a shock gain by the Democrats shouldn't be ruled out.

Thus my prediction is 51 Democrats to 49 GOP. With a likely range of 50-52 for the Democrats, meaning thanks to Vice-President Pence of course the GOP retains the Senate if it is a 50-50 deadlock.

The theme of the night’s devotions was that Nobody Comes Into Alabama And Tells Us How To Vote. This theme was emphasized by the night’s roster of speakers, which included: a carbuncled vandal from Virginia (Steve Bannon); a failed congressional candidate from Wisconsin (Paul Nehlen); a disgraced sheriff from Wisconsin (David Clarke, Jr.), and a sitting congressman from Texas (Louie Gohmert). They all took turns bashing all the rank outsiders who came into Alabama to campaign for Doug Jones, the Democratic nominee.
    http://www.esquire.com/news-politics...re-last-rally/

President Snowflake.

The man is incapable of being President. It would be a joke if it wasn't so serious.