Page 162 of 171 FirstFirst ... 62112152160161162163164 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,860 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

No Being. Wraith addressed this a few posts ago. It's not violating any rules and people are free to start and post in different topics. People are choosing to use this one.

Start new threads for different topics and use those instead if you prefer.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Thread should stay up till Trump is removed. Makes it easy to reference back to how poorly some of the old comments here have aged. If the mods wanted to actually do something they should clean up after lewk throws one of his tantrums and spams the thread repeatedly.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If the mods wanted to actually do something
    That's the last thing I want to do!

Probably can't be done with this format, but sub-threads would help to sort out the many Trump Topics. oh well never mind

... Makes it easy to reference back to how poorly some of the old comments here have aged...
    You will never have a hard time referencing this thread. Just click the Replies/Views column header. Closed threads are still viewable.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

It accounts for more than 2% of this site's total posts since launch
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Well, I could use some help splitting out the important topics. I've never been good at starting new threads.

I like that when you sort threads by replies the result is Trump, Brexit and Geopolitical Impact.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Not even trying anymore.

Hope is the denial of reality

https://www.newsweek.com/human-right...-trump-1165726
    THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION HAS CONDUCTED 8,000 FAMILY SEPARATIONS, VIOLATED INTERNATIONAL LAW

<mod>
    Here looking for Kavanaugh? I've been moving the posts over to GGT's Kavanaugh thread here.

At the time of this posting I'm still moving back in time collecting posts. If there are any that I mistakenly missed, or moved incorrectly, please report them. I'll edit this post when I think I'm done.

edit: I think I'm done. I left the meta-conversation in this thread. Report any of my mistakes.
    </mod>
    Last edited by Wraith; 10-12-2018 at 07:36 PM.

I recall at least one person here pushing a similar brand of voodoo economics.

There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Not the first, nor the first time. Other Republicans have learned.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

But her emails.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

With that new xenophobic ad Republican politics has certainly reached a new middle. A lot of people have compared it to the Willie Horton nonsense from way back when, but this is more repugnant.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    With that new xenophobic ad Republican politics has certainly reached a new middle. A lot of people have compared it to the Willie Horton nonsense from way back when, but this is more repugnant.
    It is about time we got serious about securing the border. The nonsensical idea that someone can make a claim and we then let them through on the promise to come back to court in a year is just crazed.

Seems trump was channeling his inner Joffrey earlier, HBO wasn't pleased.

That really doesn't hurt Trump's argument at all.

Not to someone like you. Because you don't care about facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Not to someone like you. Because you don't care about facts.
    Say rather that he doesn't care about the truth. I think Lewk likes facts a great deal, for the same reason I dislike them in election season. Because facts are mostly used to mislead.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Say rather that he doesn't care about the truth. I think Lewk likes facts a great deal, for the same reason I dislike them in election season. Because facts are mostly used to mislead.
    Who needs facts when you can make them up? It's not the old days, when politics was about finding the best way to spin facts. Now, everyone is entitled to their own.

It's not a lie...if you believe it

Jeff Sessions has been fired.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That's good news, need someone to take the criminal referrals made by Grassley seriously.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...l-probe-940581