Page 163 of 163 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163
Results 4,861 to 4,886 of 4886

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Whitaker should recuse himself, given his previous statements about the Mueller probe. Trump is totally acting like an innocent person though eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That's good news, need someone to take the criminal referrals made by Grassley seriously.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...l-probe-940581
    *pat pat* There, there, you strange little man.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

*pat pat* There, there, you strange little man.
    No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations. Feel free to chime in with what you think a just punishment should be.

No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations.
    Perhaps because the question of what the appropriate punishment might be for obstructing justice is a more relevant one.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Perhaps because the question of what the appropriate punishment might be for obstructing justice is a more relevant one.
    Oh yes the good ole "we can't convict you on what we think you did wrong so we'll try to get you on a nebulous claim!"

No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations. Feel free to chime in with what you think a just punishment should be.
    Still lying and spreading fake news, I see. I clearly did respond.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Oh yes the good ole "we can't convict you on what we think you did wrong so we'll try to get you on a nebulous claim!"
    "nebulous"

— Bill Gates

Funny how your description of obstruction changes depending on whether it's a Republican accused of it or whether you don't have a prayer of "getting" a Democrat without resorting to it.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

House of Crooks.

Last edited by Loki; 11-08-2018 at 01:39 AM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller...s/search/?doit

I'm off tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to do my first political yard sign and political protest in the same week.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller...s/search/?doit

I'm off tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to do my first political yard sign and political protest in the same week.
    LOL the new guy hasn't even done anything

I question the time spent trying to explain the context of this to an idiot like you. You have a pretty solid history of being unable to understand such things but the quick and dirty:

This is less about the new guy and more about Trump taking that extra step to setup a constitutional crisis. It would have next to nothing to do with the new guy if he wasn't already established as a scam artist with a vocal history of speaking out against the Mueller investigation.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Truth serves them
    Embrace and defend her case
    Part flattery, part threats
    "For those who cling to this domination will partake in its fall"

Hope is the denial of reality

— Bill Gates

His only response was to act like 2017 was a super long time ago.
    I hope he stared wistfully at the horizon while saying that.
    Truth serves them

Pretty sure he farted nervously like that guy who was being interrogated by cops about all the dope he was carrying.
    — Bill Gates

Truth serves them

The one thing I have learned from Turkish politics is that the most dangerous game the opposition can play is the one where the rules are written by the people in power. I can only hope that people who oppose autocratic rule stop to think what they are using their time for; if it's just to debunk and/or disprove the talking points of the leader, then they may find out one day they were looking in the wrong direction as the rule of law was eroded.
    Greece shows us that there is a kind of politician worse than the ones that break their election promises; the ones that keep their election promises.

Truth serves them

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trum...army-1.6652471

I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted an attack on Macron over his anti-nationalist comments.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Its always good fun to insult French military but I don't get why Trump has a beef with it. He's been asking European leaders to spend more on military for the last two years.

This Vicious Cabaret Unheard Of's Avatar
    It's because he's both impulsive and stupid.
    Greetings, citizen! THE COMPUTER has made you a protector of the underground city of ALPHA COMPLEX. You will have lots of fun rooting out Communist mutant traitors. The Computer says so.

And an asshole.
    Truth serves them

This Vicious Cabaret Unheard Of's Avatar
    True, not sure how I missed that.

He is clearly a total asshole.
    Greetings, citizen! THE COMPUTER has made you a protector of the underground city of ALPHA COMPLEX. You will have lots of fun rooting out Communist mutant traitors. The Computer says so.