Page 171 of 171 FirstFirst ... 71121161169170171
Results 5,101 to 5,114 of 5114

Thread: TRUMP 2016

And yet he walked away from their summit in Hanoi; and we have marginally more stability on the Korean Peninsula.

The Korean issue is nearly impossible for anyone to manage, and I certainly have little enthusiasm for Trump antics. But it's — for now — not hurting and possibly maybe 1% helping.

Rather depressing comparing the great Reagan to the atrocios incumbent who isn't fit to be his successor.

Trump would never say anything like this: https://reaction.life/ronald-reagan-...4th-july-1986/
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Being upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

No mention of US liberation of airports in 1812? Tsk.
    Hope is the denial of reality

No because it was quite obviously a harmless slip of the tongue, it's obvious from context that he meant spaceports.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

Lewk, stop embarrassing yourself. You're not a grandpa yet.
    “Humanity's greatest advances are not in its discoveries, but in how those discoveries are applied to reduce inequity.”
    — Bill Gates

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    "There are clearly some things in Steele’s dossier that are wrong,"

It was an opposition hit piece that Steele got shit canned from working with the FBI for his leaks to the media. Best lies have truths woven into the story after all, the central nonsense is unverified and absurd.

Lewk, look up raw intelligence. Repeating absurd conspiracy theories won't make them true.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Lewk, look up
    You lost him already. Researching things is the hallmark of one of those damned ivory tower "academics"
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Unless it's on YouTube. Then it's true research.

Paul Ryan has written a book dumping on Donald Trump.

It's too bad he wasn't in a position to do anything about him at any point in the past few years.

What a spineless little turd.
    Sing in grief, a requiem, the curse of our millennium, these souls keep whispering from the river beds
    An end to all these violent means, alive in these red water dreams, their haunted burdens stirring in my head on streets still running red
    Most went in the flood, a few were martyred by the flames, yet those who unleashed the waters are still guilty all the same
    When the ignorance of puppets serves the masters larger game, they let it rain, they let it rain
    When I get the chance to rise I'll find the light in their cold eyes or lose myself and carry out revenge
    The righteous hunt has just begun, the dimming of the bleeding sun will let these waters run clear once again

Maybe he wants to attend the parties Dershowitz was banned from.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Maybe he wants to attend the parties Dershowitz was banned from.
    I honestly had to look up who that was, even though I remembered the name. Trump's scandals are so numerous as to be impossible to keep track of.
    Sing in grief, a requiem, the curse of our millennium, these souls keep whispering from the river beds
    An end to all these violent means, alive in these red water dreams, their haunted burdens stirring in my head on streets still running red
    Most went in the flood, a few were martyred by the flames, yet those who unleashed the waters are still guilty all the same
    When the ignorance of puppets serves the masters larger game, they let it rain, they let it rain
    When I get the chance to rise I'll find the light in their cold eyes or lose myself and carry out revenge
    The righteous hunt has just begun, the dimming of the bleeding sun will let these waters run clear once again