Page 48 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3846474849505898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Basic decency makes you a "sjw", facts are liberal, this election is amazing.
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Basic decency makes you a "sjw", facts are liberal, this election is amazing.
    Not exactly a new phenomenon. We've known Lewk for a long time and he's fairly representative.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Lewkowski's America:

Now Lewk's feelings are going to be hurt even more; can't have minorities criticizing white dudes.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Supporting Trump to annoy SJWs reminds me of this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/10/08/politi...ern/index.html

Only SJWs oppose this kind of behavior, apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    This man really is a vile, repugnant character.

The GOP now distancing themselves further and further from him.

"Grab them by the pussy," Mr Trump says. "You can do anything."

Well, is this it? Is this finally going to kill the Trump Candidacy Monster? After watching Trump "apologize", I have to think, if the debate goes on tomorrow, that is going to be a show to watch. What. The. Fuck.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Is doing anything you like to women and grabbing them by the pussy another reason to root for Trump, Lewk?
    No, people who run their mouths making exaggerated statements is not a reason to vote for Trump. In fact there are few reasons to root for Trump centered on Trump, all of them (at least for me) are centered around dislike for the policies of the Democratic Party and Hillary Clinton.

Quote Originally Posted by Unheard Of View Post
    Yeah, electing a fraudster and sexual predator is a great way to get your jollies. Good call, well done.
    Big talk (from someone NOTORIOUS for talking out of his ass) does not a sexual predator make.

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Well, is this it? Is this finally going to kill the Trump Candidacy Monster? After watching Trump "apologize", I have to think, if the debate goes on tomorrow, that is going to be a show to watch. What. The. Fuck.
    I'm sure it will come up - should make for some great television.

Poor woman. Unfortunately not an uncommon thing to be subjected to

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Big talk (from someone NOTORIOUS for talking out of his ass) does not a sexual predator make.
    Neither does it make the most powerful person in the free world.

Supreme Court Justices. Bigger Government. Not dealing with Immigration. Those are all big issues.

Trump *may* get some bad trade decisions made. (Even that isn't a guarantee considering how Democrats will love to vote against whatever he wants and there are a number of free trade Republicans). He may piss off world leaders. Whatever - we're America.

The downside of Clinton is worse and that's why she's the lesser of two evils.
    In other words, you're voting Republican, putting Party first....even though everything about Trump is antithetical to what you *claim* is important and principled?

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    Who knows. Apparently there are Trumpsters stirring up the media, shouting at (R) rallies and outside the Trump Tower. And if this goes anything like the last year, he's a Vampire or Zombie that can't be killed, no matter how many times his death has been predicted.

This whole election is monstrous....and embarrassing. The Ugly American?

I had to laugh listening to a surrogate for the Democratic party talk about "role model" haha. Trump talks about cheating... Clinton actually did it AND THEN PERJURED HIMSELF. (The perjury being the real scandal but sex sells so the infidelity gets the story). Now Trump probably has cheated but that isn't the point - the point is the hilarious double standard here.

Should Trump be condemned for his vulgar and rather pathetic boasting? Sure. Do liberals have any leg to stand on when it comes to making noise about this? Nope.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Neither does it make the most powerful person in the free world.
    I'm fairly certain both Clinton and Trump are serial liars. I consider them tied in their adherence to the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    In other words, you're voting Republican, putting Party first....even though everything about Trump is antithetical to what you *claim* is important and principled?

Who knows. Apparently there are Trumpsters stirring up the media, shouting at (R) rallies and outside the Trump Tower. And if this goes anything like the last year, he's a Vampire or Zombie that can't be killed, no matter how many times his death has been predicted.

This whole election is monstrous....and embarrassing. The Ugly American?
    I'm voting for Johnson.

I'm fairly certain both Clinton and Trump are serial liars. I consider them tied in their adherence to the truth.
    You could resort to moral relativism all you want, but it's a fact that Trump is a far bigger liar than is Clinton. We're talking levels of magnitude worse.

From PolitiFact:

https://infogr.am/05d33198-eeb3-4636-a8b5-fc4b3898f7f5

I had to laugh listening to a surrogate for the Democratic party talk about "role model" haha. Trump talks about cheating... Clinton actually did it AND THEN PERJURED HIMSELF. (The perjury being the real scandal but sex sells so the infidelity gets the story). Now Trump probably has cheated but that isn't the point - the point is the hilarious double standard here.

Should Trump be condemned for his vulgar and rather pathetic boasting? Sure. Do liberals have any leg to stand on when it comes to making noise about this? Nope.
    He's literally bragging about being able to get away with sexually assaulting women. That's what you call grabbing someone by the pussy or kissing them without their consent. It's not a term you apply to consenting adults having an affair. It's astonishing that you don't know the definition of sexual assault. Perhaps it's a cultural thing.

I'm voting for Johnson.
    Why? Are you having a month-long "Aleppo moment"?

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    You could resort to moral relativism all you want, but it's a fact that Trump is a far bigger liar than is Clinton. We're talking levels of magnitude worse.

From PolitiFact:

https://infogr.am/05d33198-eeb3-4636-a8b5-fc4b3898f7f5
    So you believed Clinton when she trashed the other women who came forward about Bill's infidelities? I see you're still using the paper that endorsed Hillary as your fact checker... convenient.

Do you believe her endless parade of lies when it comes to her e-mail server?

Do you believe her silly pandering and ever evolving change in positions every election cycle?

We have credible testimony that Hillary Clinton has committed domestic violence, something we don't have for Donald Trump as a matter of fact. Clinton is a liar who will really say anything to get elected. Trump is a liar who makes shit up on the fly that 'sounds good' to him, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump actually believes half of it himself. Trump is a egoistical blowhard, Clinton is a stone cold pathological liar who is does it with premeditation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Why? Are you having a month-long "Aleppo moment"?
    Its a protest vote and it would be nice if enough people thought like me and the Libertarian party got more legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    He's literally bragging about being able to get away with sexually assaulting women. That's what you call grabbing someone by the pussy or kissing them without their consent. It's not a term you apply to consenting adults having an affair. It's astonishing that you don't know the definition of sexual assault. Perhaps it's a cultural thing.
    "They let you because you are famous" sounds like there is consent involved. It would be one thing if he said "I can do it because they wouldn't dare try to stop me." And quite another the way he said it. Famous people are attractive in America - its a simple fact. NOTE* I actually don't believe Trump this sounds like a bull shitter talk guys occasional do.

I'm voting for Johnson.
    But you're also trying to minimize Trump's failures/shortcomings "for the sake of the Republican Party". That's the same kind of crap that led to the GOP's internal fracture in the first place.

We have credible testimony that *Hillary Clinton has committed domestic violence*, something we don't have for Donald Trump as a matter of fact. Clinton is a liar who will really say anything to get elected. Trump is a liar who makes shit up on the fly that 'sounds good' to him, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump actually believes half of it himself. Trump is a egoistical blowhard, Clinton is a stone cold pathological liar who is does it with premeditation.
    Hang on, *wtf are you talking about*?

"They let you because you are famous" sounds like there is consent involved.
    No, that's the rationalization of a predator. When you say you "don't even wait" before forcing yourself physically and sexually on a woman that's not consensual. That's why I posted the video as well, to clarify Trump's approach to consent.

So you believed Clinton when she trashed the other women who came forward about Bill's infidelities? I see you're still using the paper that endorsed Hillary as your fact checker... convenient.

Do you believe her endless parade of lies when it comes to her e-mail server?

Do you believe her silly pandering and ever evolving change in positions every election cycle?

We have credible testimony that Hillary Clinton has committed domestic violence, something we don't have for Donald Trump as a matter of fact. Clinton is a liar who will really say anything to get elected. Trump is a liar who makes shit up on the fly that 'sounds good' to him, I wouldn't be surprised if Trump actually believes half of it himself. Trump is a egoistical blowhard, Clinton is a stone cold pathological liar who is does it with premeditation.
    What are you talking about? PolitiFact isn't a paper. And you're free to verify each of the claims they tested.

Clinton clearly lies about some issues, especially ones that make her unappealing to her own base. Trump lies about everything. There's no comparison here. Incidentally, Clinton lies less frequently than any of the major Republican presidential candidates from the last several cycles. Funny how that level of dishonesty suddenly became a dealbreaker.

Hang on, *wtf are you talking about*?
    He's referring to a bullshit "tell all" book by a former Secret Service dude who alleged that Hillary was prone to having temper tantrums due to Bill's affairs.

But you're also trying to minimize Trump's failures/shortcomings "for the sake of the Republican Party". That's the same kind of crap that led to the GOP's internal fracture in the first place.
    Well I don't come here to agree with people... and I do think people's concern over a Trump presidency is a bit overblown.

Well I don't here to agree with people... and I do think people's concern over a Trump presidency is a bit overblown.
    Here's a challenge: please tell me how a candidate can actually be worse than Trump. Short of being a career criminal.