Page 49 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999149 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,470 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Hang on, *wtf are you talking about*?
    Secret Service agent on Clinton's detail said it happened, of course few people cared since wife on husband violence is barely considered criminal in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Here's a challenge: please tell me how a candidate can actually be worse than Trump. Short of being a career criminal.
    Clinton, world class hypocrite, will raise taxes, will increase regulation, will appoint liberals with an agenda to the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Clinton, world class hypocrite, will raise taxes, will increase regulation, will appoint liberals with an agenda to the Supreme Court.
    And you know why you can't say half of those things about Trump? Because we have no idea what he believes. He has no idea what he believes. He doesn't choose good advisors. He doesn't listen to any advice (even from bad advisors). He has the personality and demeanor of a narcissistic sociopath. He's easily played and easily provoked. If that's not a recipe for armageddon, I don't know what is.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Here's a challenge: please tell me how a candidate can actually be worse than Trump. Short of being a career criminal.
    This is just not very tactical because he'll say something stupidly blinkered and an exhaustive rebuttal will take so long you won't be able to finish your PhD in time (for retirement).
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

OMG! Lewk, you can't slide over a comment like "Hillary Clinton has committed domestic violence" like that!

It's rather silly, because we all know that all politicians lie. And that anyone running for high office has ego/power issues. Trump has actually been sued for sexual harassment (and employment discrimination).

OMG! Lewk, you can't slide over a comment like "Hillary Clinton has committed domestic violence" like that!

It's rather silly, because we all know that all politicians lie. And that anyone running for high office has ego/power issues. Trump has actually been sued for sexual harassment (and employment discrimination).
    What people keep forgetting is that there are far more credible and damning charges against Trump, such as the ones described here:

http://www.vox.com/identities/2016/1...sexual-assault

Rape and sexual assault. That's without including the child rape lawsuit currently on its way to court.

Secret Service agent on Clinton's detail said it happened, of course few people cared since wife on husband violence is barely considered criminal in this country.
    That's your "proof" that HRC was a domestic violence offender? Because maybe she slapped Bill in the face after learning he'd lied to her about Monica Lewinsky? Really?

Sorry to break the news, but congress has to approve SCOTUS nominees. And Republican Presidents have raised taxes, and increased federal regulations (like Nixon, Reagan, and both Bushes administrations). What's that about hypocricy?

http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uring-sex.html

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”

“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”

Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.

“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.

What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”

Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.

“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.
    But sure, let's talk about Hillary's temper.

Interesting to see a lawyer assert that it's impossible for a person to rape their spouse, in the United States of Afghanistan America. Maybe y'all are due for a cultural revolution or "reformation".

While Trump is the worst official candidate from the US that I can think of in my living memory (albeit had Bernie Sanders won the nomination he'd run him close) there are worse candidates elsewhere.

On the fascist racism front: Marine Le Pen running for French President.
    On the outrageous policies front: Jeremy Corbyn running for British PM.

I'd view both Le Pen and Corbyn as modern day worse alternatives than Trump for their own disparate reasons. Though since if he wins Trump would be "leader of the free world" that alone makes a potential Trump victory even scarier.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    http://www.thedailybeast.com/article...uring-sex.html

But sure, let's talk about Hillary's temper.

Interesting to see a lawyer assert that it's impossible for a person to rape their spouse, in the United States of Afghanistan America. Maybe y'all are due for a cultural revolution or "reformation".
    That accusation is from an ex-wife, hardly the best source. Frankly the amount of times ex-spouses lie about things in order to help their case in court should make people view them with a grain of salt. And oh, that's actually happening here.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    While Trump is the worst official candidate from the US that I can think of in my living memory (albeit had Bernie Sanders won the nomination he'd run him close) there are worse candidates elsewhere.

On the fascist racism front: Marine Le Pen running for French President.
    On the outrageous policies front: Jeremy Corbyn running for British PM.

I'd view both Le Pen and Corbyn as modern day worse alternatives than Trump for their own disparate reasons. Though since if he wins Trump would be "leader of the free world" that alone makes a potential Trump victory even scarier.
    Le Pen has a far more stable personality. Less likely to push the red button after someone says something negative about her. Also more political experience. Some of her policies are much worse than Trump's, but we don't actually know what policies Trump will pursue because he himself doesn't know. Is he going to go after Muslims, Hispanics, and any other minority that crosses him when in office? Your guess is as good as mine.

Corbyn: again, far better demeanor. You could trust the guy to not start a war or surrender to another country because of some praise or reverse psychology. Trump's on record calling for the regular use of torture and the large-scale targeting (and killing) of civilians. Not sure Corbyn's flirtations with various terrorist groups is any worse than that. Trump's position on trade is more extreme than Corbyn's. He has no coherent tax or spending policy, so hard to compare on that level.

That accusation is from an ex-wife, hardly the best source. Frankly the amount of times ex-spouses lie about things in order to help their case in court should make people view them with a grain of salt. And oh, that's actually happening here.
    Yes, Lewk, everyone is lying, including Trump himself when he admits to this kind of behavior.

That accusation is from an ex-wife, hardly the best source. Frankly the amount of times ex-spouses lie about things in order to help their case in court should make people view them with a grain of salt.
    I think perhaps you should stop and think about what you're saying.

You mean female ex-spouses, of course. They're always lying about things in court, something men never do.

You mean female ex-spouses, of course. They're always lying about things in court, something men never do.
    Eh? Stop projecting. Both men and women lie in court during messy divorces.

It's why everyone signs non-disclosure agreements as part of their divorce settlements. Oh wait.

Lewk, you remind me of the guy who puts a Trump sign on their lawn, but then says you're not really going to vote for Trump.....you just like being an upstart, but don't want to engage in political discourse. You've already made up your mind, your ideology is already entrenched. You'll vote Republican no matter what. You think voting for Republicans is best, no matter what. You put Party first.

It's why everyone signs non-disclosure agreements as part of their divorce settlements. Oh wait.
    As Trumpkowski has pointed out, it's not possible to rape your wife and no-one should believe her anyway, so it's not like you really need an NDA.

On another note, how can someone who was obviously imported from Afghanistan be so adamantly opposed to immigration from Muslim countries?

Lewk, you remind me of the guy who puts a Trump sign on their lawn, but then says you're not really going to vote for Trump.....you just like being an upstart, but don't want to engage in political discourse. You've already made up your mind, your ideology is already entrenched. You'll vote Republican no matter what. You think voting for Republicans is best, no matter what. You put Party first.
    /shrug believe what you want - I'm not voting for the guy. I actually regularly vote for Libertarian candidates because they better represent my views.

Wait, urgent update from the Trumpkowski campaign twitter account: (1/2) If Ivana reached a settlement with Trump over her rape then she should be arrested for not filing criminal charges!! (2/2) Through her cowardice she has put dozens of other women at risk not to mention the entire free world! #makeAmericagrossagain

Wait, urgent update from the Trumpkowski campaign twitter account: (1/2) If Ivana reached a settlement with Trump over her rape then she should be arrested for not filing criminal charges!! (2/2) Through her cowardice she has put dozens of other women at risk not to mention the entire free world! #makeAmericagrossagain
    If she was in fact raped (and really is there any true evidence of this? If you want to say Trump is guilty of rape here than I sure hope you think Bill Clinton is also guilty of it as well if we are just basing this on having an accusation leveled) then she does have a moral obligation to society to report it and get a dangerous criminal off the street. I can understand people's fear after being abused so I have NEVER suggested they be persecuted criminally for it. But you racist bigots like you like to put words in other people's mouths so I'm not surprised by your behavior.

Is Bill Clinton running for president?

At least Trump's core supporters are still with him: https://mobile.twitter.com/DrDavidDu...51931500244996

If she was in fact raped (and really is there any true evidence of this? If you want to say Trump is guilty of rape here than I sure hope you think Bill Clinton is also guilty of it as well if we are just basing this on having an accusation leveled) then she does have a moral obligation to society to report it and get a dangerous criminal off the street. I can understand people's fear after being abused so I have NEVER suggested they be persecuted criminally for it.
    I'm pretty sure I saw a youtube video that showed that you most certainly did, and you laughed about it too.

Bill Clinton has almost certainly forced himself on some woman at some point in his life. Unfortunately we don't have any audio of him bragging about being able to get away with it but fortunately he's also not running for president. Try again dummy

I'm pretty sure I saw a youtube video that showed that you most certainly did, and you laughed about it too.

Bill Clinton has almost certainly forced himself on some woman at some point in his life. Unfortunately we don't have any audio of him bragging about being able to get away with it but fortunately he's also not running for president. Try again dummy
    So you do think Bill Clinton is a rapist? If so what are your thoughts on Hillary Clinton enabling him?

Is Bill Clinton running for president?

At least Trump's core supporters are still with him: https://mobile.twitter.com/DrDavidDu...51931500244996
    He's a surrogate for her campaign - I don't see Hillary distancing herself from him.

Furthermore Hillary's behavior in assisting Bill in covering up his malfeasance absolutely matters.

Women: just an appendage of their husbands. It's not like Hillary Clinton has any accomplishments of her own on which we can judge her.

Women: just an appendage of their husbands. It's not like Hillary Clinton has any accomplishments of her own on which we can judge her.
    When she bad-mouthed the people who came forward with Bill Clinton accusations that was one of her own 'accomplishments.' And hey let's not forget her getting that child rapist a lenient sentence, that was all on her own too. Let's judge her on the Iran deal, the mess in Syria, the failure to contain ISIS. We can go on and on however this thread has degenerated into "Trump says naughty things lets focus on that instead of policy positions" so I'm only going with the flow.

Absolutely let's talk about how Hilary Clinton failed as Secretary of State, lets talk about Hillary Clinton has flip flopped on issues to go along with the prevailing political winds (gay marriage). Let's talk about how she wants to increase spending even more. Trumps primary policy initiatives are build a wall, curb free trade and lower taxes. Knock your socks off, go nuts on his idiotic protectionism nonsense and I won't say a word.

She was a freaking defense attorney. Furthermore, she was pressured into taking this case. You're being conspiracy theorist bad now.

So you do think Bill Clinton is a rapist? If so what are your thoughts on Hillary Clinton enabling him?
    Are you trying to say she should be in prison with Ivana and you?

She was a freaking defense attorney. Furthermore, she was pressured into taking this case. You're being conspiracy theorist bad now.
    More to the point, the victim's mother pushed for a plea deal, probably at the victim's insistence, because going through the ordeal of a rape trial after being raped is kinda shit. We know from previous discussions about this subject that Lewk doesn't actually realize how rough rape trials are for the victims, nor does he really care.

More to the point, the victim's mother pushed for a plea deal, probably at the victim's insistence, because going through the ordeal of a rape trial after being raped is kinda shit. We know from previous discussions about this subject that Lewk doesn't actually realize how rough rape trials are for the victims, nor does he really care.
    This might be a reason for the prosecution but since when do defense lawyers give a shit about the victim and/or the victim's family? That's post fact justification for the plea deal in the situation, not a representation of reality.