Page 91 of 163 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101141 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,730 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Agreed. Although a this rate I'm not sure we'll be stuck with this clown for another 4 years
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Agreed. Although a this rate I'm not sure we'll be stuck with this clown for another 4 years
    I don't see him resigning, he seems in decent health, the secret service are pretty good at what they do and Presidents don't really leave office for other reasons. So I think we are
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

If there was ever a reason to invoke the 25th amendment...
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    If there was ever a reason to invoke the 25th amendment...
    He's not died or resigned, the Veep hasn't died or resigned, he's not named himself temporarily incapable.

Which just leaves the Veep and a majority of the executive declaring he's unable to discharge the powers and duties of the office. Don't see that happening.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    He's not died or resigned, the Veep hasn't died or resigned, he's not named himself temporarily incapable.

Which just leaves the Veep and a majority of the executive declaring he's unable to discharge the powers and duties of the office. Don't see that happening.
    Or impeachment by congress which you've forgotten.

Or maybe he'll get bored of it and resign!

Quote Originally Posted by Flixy View Post
    Or impeachment by congress which you've forgotten.

Or maybe he'll get bored of it and resign!
    Is impeachment part of the 25th? I thought it pre-dated that?

Does he look bored?

Does he look bored?
    Impeachment is from the original Constitution. The 25th is the order of succession and the "unable to discharge duties" as a trigger for succession. 22nd is also coming up in this thread now, as that's the one that sets term limits.
    Last edited by Wraith; 03-21-2017 at 07:24 PM.

It's obvious to any neutral observer that Trump cannot discharge the powers and duties of the office. All it would take is one truly disastrous policy and half the cabinet reaching the same realization.

If the GOP does this after February 2019, Pence can be president for 10 years. Pretty strong incentive.

By the way what was interesting (and potentially troubling) was what Comey said about informing Congress. First he mentioned there were quarterly meetings to inform the chairman and ranking member of the intelligence committee about current counterintelligence investigations, but then be added that they did not inform then about the Trump investigation until recently because they considered it politically sensitive. Which begs the question why the also politically sensitive investigation into hillary was publicly revealed and this one not even to this committee. And what I find a bit troubling is that they basically decide themselves what to reveal to who without oversight.

Sorry, should have quoted this one.
    I don't see him resigning, he seems in decent health, the secret service are pretty good at what they do and Presidents don't really leave office for other reasons. So I think we are
    The obvious one that left office for 'other reasons' would be Nixon of je hadn't resigned to avoid being impeached of course. This time we're two months in and the FBI reveals they're investigating his campaign, so who knows. It could all just blow over but I'm not putting any money on him staying in office the full term either.

I called that from the get go. Question is if Mr. Ryan can wait till he is 60 before he gets his turn.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

If you're a millionaire, the AHCA gives you $50K. If you're poor, it costs you $1,420.

Wonder how much effort it takes to get things this wrong and to be this backwards on something so important.

http://www.politico.com/story/2017/0...llusion-236386

The way this is unfolding, its like someone set a trap for Nunes and the dumbass walked right into it. This is all about to get extremely interesting. We aren't even a hundred days in yet.

RT vehemently denied links to Russia?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Explains their war on education.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

The 265 members of Congress who sold you out to ISPs, and how much it cost to buy them
    Every single vote for this was from a Republican.

Kind of surprised Dread didn't defend this yet with another "it will help my grandma check her email" post.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 03-29-2017 at 03:32 PM.

The 265 members of Congress who sold you out to ISPs, and how much it cost to buy them
    Every single vote for this was from a Republican.

Kind of surprised Dread didn't defend this yet with another "it will help my grandma check her email" post.
    Hmm, some of them are remarkably cheap - can we start a Patreon or kickstarter to get a Trump impeachment before 2019?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Wonder if ISPs will give Big Brother a discount

We need to crowdsource the funds to purchase this customer data then datamine the shit out of it and release everything we can find from the politicians.

Watch how fast the law gets changed again.

Twitter link is gone. Fake news?
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

We need to crowdsource the funds to purchase this customer data then datamine the shit out of it and release everything we can find from the politicians.

Watch how fast the law gets changed again.
    https://searchinternethistory.com/

The last two tweets and their sources still load...

Trump voter giving Florida man a run for his money: https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-sup...193439132.html

For the anti-Trump folks, don't let this be you:

. . .

Loki that IS you. Just a couple of pages ago. Or was it one of the other threads when you declared Hannity a traitor in service to a foreign power?
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Garland or the guy in the video?