Thread: TRUMP 2016

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Something else you hate when it's a black man rather than a middle or upper class white.
    Non-violent crimes don't need SWAT teams.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Best to use overpowering force to over-awe anyone thinking of doing something stupid. That's your mantra elsewhere. It would be your mantra here if he wasn't a white Trump supporter.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Best to use overpowering force to over-awe anyone thinking of doing something stupid. That's your mantra elsewhere. It would be your mantra here if he wasn't a white Trump supporter.
    You're stupid. If Hillary was arrested there would be no need for SWAT. Ditto for people who have also clearly lied under oath (take your pick Mcabe or Comey since their testimony directly contradicts one of them lied under oath as part of an official investigation). Unless there is substantial reason to believe that the person is going to resist arrest or respond with violence why would you bring SWAT? Call the dude's lawyer and he'll show up the next day and you damn well know it. Add to the fact they tipped off reporters for the arrest? This was obviously *obviously* done for political reasons.

Add to the fact they tipped off reporters for the arrest?
    yeah... this didn't actually happen. Stone getting pinched surprised absolutely no one. Mueller has a pattern in his work, and the last time he disrupted his pattern was for indictments. CNN took a gamble on who was next, and they almost didn't catch anything because they were also expecting Stone to have the chance to turn himself in.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    yeah... this didn't actually happen. Stone getting pinched surprised absolutely no one. Mueller has a pattern in his work, and the last time he disrupted his pattern was for indictments. CNN took a gamble on who was next, and they almost didn't catch anything because they were also expecting Stone to have the chance to turn himself in.
    You are quite gullible. CNN has a history of questionable activity, of course sometimes they are the ones tipping off others.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...=.44533d8f0440

You are quite gullible.
    This is gold coming from the guy who immediately latched onto a conspiracy rather than reflect on the threat that his heros might be bad people.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

CNN has a history of questionable activity
    Yes, it's definitely CNN who are the shady guys in this scenario.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

You are quite gullible. CNN has a history of questionable activity
    You're alleging "questionable activity" on the part of the FBI in this instance, not CNN. I don't know whether the FBI lets news orgs know when they're about to go arrest someone, but it would be kinda counter-productive given they do things this way if they consider the suspect to be a danger or a flight risk. If you have reason to dispute CNN's account of how their reporters came to be at Stone's house before the arrest--other than your general distrust of non-Trumpist media--then you're welcome to share. More importantly, if you have reason to believe that the FBI tipped CNN off, please share.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Violent crimes like stealing toothpaste from a store?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Violent crimes like stealing toothpaste from a store?
    I don't recall a SWAT team for that one. In fact I don't recall any police presence in that story.

Posted for posterity, https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...uaB?li=BBnb7Kz

Guess he never saw the movie 'Day After Tomorrow'.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Reminded me of this: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...=.6aef4cfc611a

Also, it's becoming clear that Trump's stint in military school didn't do much to improve his Oppositional Defiant Disorder.