Page 163 of 171 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 4,861 to 4,890 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Whitaker should recuse himself, given his previous statements about the Mueller probe. Trump is totally acting like an innocent person though eh.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    That's good news, need someone to take the criminal referrals made by Grassley seriously.

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...l-probe-940581
    *pat pat* There, there, you strange little man.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post

*pat pat* There, there, you strange little man.
    No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations. Feel free to chime in with what you think a just punishment should be.

No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations.
    Perhaps because the question of what the appropriate punishment might be for obstructing justice is a more relevant one.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Perhaps because the question of what the appropriate punishment might be for obstructing justice is a more relevant one.
    Oh yes the good ole "we can't convict you on what we think you did wrong so we'll try to get you on a nebulous claim!"

No one ever did respond what they think the consequence should be for making false rape accusations. Feel free to chime in with what you think a just punishment should be.
    Still lying and spreading fake news, I see. I clearly did respond.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Oh yes the good ole "we can't convict you on what we think you did wrong so we'll try to get you on a nebulous claim!"
    "nebulous"

Funny how your description of obstruction changes depending on whether it's a Republican accused of it or whether you don't have a prayer of "getting" a Democrat without resorting to it.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

House of Crooks.

Last edited by Loki; 11-08-2018 at 12:39 AM.
    Hope is the denial of reality

https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller...s/search/?doit

I'm off tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to do my first political yard sign and political protest in the same week.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    https://act.moveon.org/event/mueller...s/search/?doit

I'm off tomorrow. Wasn't expecting to do my first political yard sign and political protest in the same week.
    LOL the new guy hasn't even done anything

I question the time spent trying to explain the context of this to an idiot like you. You have a pretty solid history of being unable to understand such things but the quick and dirty:

This is less about the new guy and more about Trump taking that extra step to setup a constitutional crisis. It would have next to nothing to do with the new guy if he wasn't already established as a scam artist with a vocal history of speaking out against the Mueller investigation.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Hope is the denial of reality

His only response was to act like 2017 was a super long time ago.
    I hope he stared wistfully at the horizon while saying that.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Pretty sure he farted nervously like that guy who was being interrogated by cops about all the dope he was carrying.

We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

The one thing I have learned from Turkish politics is that the most dangerous game the opposition can play is the one where the rules are written by the people in power. I can only hope that people who oppose autocratic rule stop to think what they are using their time for; if it's just to debunk and/or disprove the talking points of the leader, then they may find out one day they were looking in the wrong direction as the rule of law was eroded.
    Congratulations America

We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

https://www.haaretz.com/us-news/trum...army-1.6652471

I'm surprised Trump hasn't tweeted an attack on Macron over his anti-nationalist comments.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Its always good fun to insult French military but I don't get why Trump has a beef with it. He's been asking European leaders to spend more on military for the last two years.

It's because he's both impulsive and stupid.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

And an asshole.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

True, not sure how I missed that.

He is clearly a total asshole.
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

https://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-and-much-more

Can't tell if it's Mueller or the midterms that are getting to him, but this call to arms for his asshole supporters to get even more violent against those opposing facism is rather disgusting.

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Can't tell if it's Mueller or the midterms
    Guess I found my answer

Interesting. I wonder what Mueller's turned up.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    Interesting. I wonder what Mueller's turned up.
    With the help of the new acting Attorney General, they're probably getting ready to move against Mueller and de-fund/ shut down the investigation. The president is now cleverly prepping the public with justifications for his next move.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)