Page 130 of 171 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,900 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Lmao at the conservative coverage. People who thought it was cool to kill a 12-y-o "thug" are now talking about the innocent and youthful hijinks of 29-y-o "kids".
    Not been watching the news last few days - what is the reference?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    Not been watching the news last few days
    I'm sure you haven't.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Look.

This is an incredibly serious political crisis.

I'm certainly not going to sit here and gloat about how uncomfortable it must be for life long Republicans to sit there and watch the part they supported their entire life reveal itself to utterly void of any kind of principle and the ideals they uphold as cynical shams because, dammit, this is serious and I'm above that sort of thing.

I am I am.

We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

For 11 minutes yesterday the world was a little more just when a silent hero at twitter disabled Trump's twitter account on his way out the day.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

cnn.it/2iro3Hl

Uh oh

Looks like someone lied under oath
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Seems a stretch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Seems a stretch.
    Is what we should say about the lies and lame excuses. Meanwhile, congressional attacks on the Mueller investigation are taken up a notch.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Brief summary of Carter Page's upcoming Broadway musical "My Testimony": https://mobile.twitter.com/SethAbram...99713714081799

Some of these are debatable but all in all, holy fuck.

Oh my.

That really is very naughty.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Reading about Breitbart's response to the Roy Moore scandal, I can't help but feel a vague disgust & horror at the thought that Lewk gives these scum a thumbs up.

No clue what their response is, god knows I never pay them the slightest attention. I do have to feel skeptical about this though.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Hope is the denial of reality

I have a confession to make.

I am behind the Steele dossier.

I did not think that just changing an 'y' to an 'e' would fool you all, but it did.

Unrelatedly,

Last edited by Steely Glint; 11-09-2017 at 11:23 PM.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    I have a confession to make.

I am behind the Steele dossier.

I did not think that just changing an 'y' to an 'e' would fool you all, but it did.
    No it didn't. We were asking you about it back then.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Why is this buried in the Trump thread? What his Republican supporters are saying (about sexual abuse of minors) is disgusting and pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    No it didn't. We were asking you about it back then.
    Still gutted no one believed the bit about the pee tape, which definitely exists.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/11/1...-election.html

“Having a good relationship with Russia is a great, great thing,” Mr. Trump said. “This artificial Democratic hit job gets in the way, and that’s a shame, because people will die.”
    ... what?
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

“He said he didn’t meddle — I asked him again,” Mr. Trump told reporters traveling with him aboard Air Force One as he flew to Hanoi for more meetings. “You can only ask so many times. I just asked him again. He said he absolutely did not meddle in our election. He did not do what they are saying he did.”

Mr. Trump did not answer a direct question about whether he believed Mr. Putin’s denials, but his account of the conversation indicated he was far more inclined to accept the Russian president’s assertions than those of his own intelligence agencies, which have concluded that Mr. Putin directed an elaborate effort to interfere in the vote.

“Every time he sees me he says, ‘I didn’t do that,’ and I really believe that when he tells me that, he means it,” Mr. Trump said of Mr. Putin. “I think he is very insulted by it, which is not a good thing for our country.”

"I asked that guy if he helped me embezzle that money, and he said he didn't. And I believed him."
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

That was worth a giggle

How does it feel supporting a party that can't quite decide whether child molesters are bad people?
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    How does it feel supporting a party that can't quite decide whether child molesters are bad people?
    I'm not a Democrat.

If you are referring to Alabama issue, if Roy is guilty of sexually assaulting a minor he needs to be dropped like a bad habit and if possible sent to prison (no idea of statute of limitations in that state).

I'm not a Democrat.

If you are referring to Alabama issue, if Roy is guilty of sexually assaulting a minor he needs to be dropped like a bad habit and if possible sent to prison (no idea of statute of limitations in that state).
    I've heard about a fifth woman accusing Moore and haven't looked at that newest one at all, but of the others only one would have been strictly illegal at the time if it's true, and the statute of limitations has definitely run out on that one. One may, of course, still judge the rat-bastard for such advances even if the Alabama laws at the time were. . . porous by current standards. And I do. I see no reason to refrain from judging and condemning him for sexual advances on minors just because such advances were not illegal to make on girls of that age at the time.

God, I'm just laughing at the idea a NYT writer says was floated to McConnel from the White House about having Sessions as a write-in candidate for his own seat or an appointment after refusing to let Moore in.
    Last edited by LittleFuzzy; 11-14-2017 at 06:14 AM.

I'm not a Democrat.
    holy shit how childish and idiotic are you?

A democrat, or *gasp* liberal, is found to be making unwanted sexual advances or worst and their career is straight up ended. They're ostracized. A republican does it, uses the bible to defend it, claims its cool cause only 1 of relationships was problematic, says its cool cause he only TRIED to get girls to play with his junk, was so damn creepy he got banned from a mall for going after teens, and he... has a chance of getting elected into the government.

and the best response you have is thats its the democrats to worry about? You are a disgusting person.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

And what do you make of so many Republicans and Republican leaning outlets, who are defending Moore not on the basis that the allegations against him are untrue, but that the allegations against him are no big D?
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Ladies and gentlemen. It has finally happened. We have hit peak Whataboutism.

We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    holy shit how childish and idiotic are you?

A democrat, or *gasp* liberal, is found to be making unwanted sexual advances or worst and their career is straight up ended. They're ostracized. A republican does it, uses the bible to defend it, claims its cool cause only 1 of relationships was problematic, says its cool cause he only TRIED to get girls to play with his junk, was so damn creepy he got banned from a mall for going after teens, and he... has a chance of getting elected into the government.

and the best response you have is thats its the democrats to worry about? You are a disgusting person.
    Anthony Weiner is currently in gaol for sexting a 15 year old girl.

In gaol. Not running for office.
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

weinstein is so fucked that his entire company (legacy is already being erased) is on the edge of getting wiped off the earth.

netflix suspended production of one of their most profitable shows because of events that happened 30 years ago.

Ladies and gentlemen. It has finally happened. We have hit peak Whataboutism.
    I was gonna post that for Lewk's benefit. I'm guessing he's happy JFK's chances of becoming a senator this year are shot to hell due to his illegal affair with a 19-y-o. I can see why Coulter is one of his heroes.

... gaol ...

... gaol ...
    why are you so weird