Thread: TRUMP 2016

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleFuzzy View Post
    Ah. If you're not with us, you're against us. So tell me, Khend, why were you an advocate for Ba'athist genocides? Because you were most certainly against the attempt to oust the Iraqi Ba'athist regime. You monster.
    He wasn't sat there saying "well, you know, some Ba'athists might have gone too far - just a few bad apples, you know - but there's no *real* problem with Ba'athism, also this doesn't technically meet the criteria for genocide so let's nitpick semantics while people are dying", for one thing.

More to the point, he didn't *vote* for them - I feel that if you voted for a Ba'athist party knowing they were going to carry out genocide then, well, done, you are complicit in genocide, even if you wanted to "protest the system" or whatever the fuck.

Just as you're complicit in Trump's racism if you voted for him. Just as you're complicit in any racism if your first instinct upon hearing about incidents of racism is the defensive "yes, it's bad but...[that doesn't meet the technical definition of racism/it's just a few bad apples/actually I don't give a shit because it doesn't affect me personally wait did I say that out loud]"

Also, that's pretty childish, Fuzzy.
    Last edited by Steely Glint; 11-15-2016 at 06:40 PM.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come