Page 128 of 171 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130138 ... LastLast
Results 3,811 to 3,840 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan View Post
    That sounds bad, but it doesn't mean that much unless you understand what kind of ships they were -say, how big- what was in them, and what their mission was... I don't mean to argue the government did it right, I just found myself condemning the hurricane response without knowing if there's something to condemn yet. And that's a mistake.
    and I really wish I had the names of the two ships that were sent. but it was a weak enough response that the military sent 10 additional ships and the USNS Comfort when people starting asking where the support was. It was 8 days after landfall before command sent in a General to oversee matters and he himself has admitted that not enough troops or equipment were deployed to deal with the devastation.

but hey, according to Trump this isn't a "real catastrophe"
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 10-03-2017 at 08:38 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    USNS Comfort
    I don't know where it was coming from, but the Comfort arrived in Puerto Rico a few hours ago, 13 days after landfall.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Virginia, it was dispatched on Friday.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/usns-co...r-puerto-rico/
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

good god, why does this fool not have a 24/7 handler?

I... what the fuck is he thinking?

He was thinking "this will make liberals cry".
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

He was thinking "swish swish alley-oop swish swish"
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Trump has compared what happened in PR with "a real tragedy like Katrina"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-c...alflow_twitter

i hinted about that a few posts ago , and he is basing that claim solely off a death count of 16. a death count that hadn't been updated since last wednesday. because everything is a pissing contest to this fool. They are updating the death count today and it has more than doubled so far.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    i hinted about that a few posts ago , and he is basing that claim solely off a death count of 16. a death count that hadn't been updated since last wednesday. because everything is a pissing contest to this fool. They are updating the death count today and it has more than doubled so far.
    Considering that there were hospitals without any form of electrical power, that number will rise considerably.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

News Flash: Reasonably intelligent former oil executive Secretary of State privately said Trump was a moron after Trump publicly said incredibly moronic things. Well duh. Is this really "news?"
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    He was thinking "swish swish alley-oop swish swish"

Thats how he works, don't like it, don't publish it. Already published? Destroy it. FEMA is simply the latest agency to get hit.

---------------

"calm before the storm"
    https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-a...sing-comments/

The smugness of this guy. He knows something, something important, dangerous and pleasing to himself, and he is mentally and physically incapable of keeping a straight face. He simply can't wait to let someone know something.

Is that a painting of Lincoln he's stood under?

Trump isn't fit to lick Lincoln's boots let alone be the President in the same Party as him.

America,

this is what you have wrought:

http://www.businessinsider.com/paul-...piracy-2017-10

On another (totally fluffy) note....his comb-over is failing. I wonder what he'll do about that since he places such importance on Image, and apparently thinks male balding is a bad thing? More hairspray or baseball caps? Even longer ties? It's not like he can treat the press as paparazzi interfering with his privacy....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/08/politi...est/index.html

This administration wastes no expenses when it comes to showing the world they are giant snowflakes.

This is good, we need trump to undergo tests of cognitive ability asap.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    This is good, we need trump to undergo tests of cognitive ability asap.
    The results would just depress us. And he'd call them "fake news" anyway.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

First Amendment. Moron.

Its looking more and more like even Trump's own cabinet think he's a moron. Which he is.

If Pence and a majority of the cabinet vote for him to go then he's gone (he could appeal to the Senate from memory but if his own cabinet have rid America of Trump then the Senate surely won't reinstate him).

At this rate the GOP could be facing humiliating midterm results which could act as a trigger to start the ball rolling. 25th Amendment to be invoked in 2019, giving Pence the chance to serve replace Trump and then potentially serve two terms himself?

The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

You're surprised that a reality TV show host and master-brander would use propaganda to put a positive spin on his (administration's) failures?

Trump doesn't give a shit about the people of Puerto Rico -- they don't have a vote in presidential elections. He barely recognizes they're US citizens, and talks about "their debt" differently from mainland states debts. He used his visit as a photo-op. (It was fun, the crowd was happy, they were saying throw me some paper towels Mister President!)

And when Trump's FEMA Administrator Brock Long admitted they'd "filtered out" San Juan's mayor as political noise, the circle-jerk was complete. Any reports that don't laud and applaud Trump's touch are FAKE NEWS.