Page 153 of 171 FirstFirst ... 53103143151152153154155163 ... LastLast
Results 4,561 to 4,590 of 5128

Thread: TRUMP 2016

"In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Giuliani is already trying to reassure him by hinting at pardons.
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Petty Level: Trump

Click to view the full version
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-19-2018 at 05:56 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZiSMIwJcKE4

One of the things I applaud Trump for. Giving voice to the Americans who have had permanent family separation.

I can't stop laughing You're such a fucking joke, but, like, a disgusting one. You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the psychological abuse of hundreds of small children stolen from their parents but here you are

Here's a summary for people who don't have their heads stuck up Tucker Carlson's ass:

https://mobile.twitter.com/ddale8/st...31767205367808

Dale's summaries of Trump's speeches are useful but pretty soul-crushing because they show just how far these people have fallen.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    I can't stop laughing You're such a fucking joke, but, like, a disgusting one. You couldn't bring yourself to condemn the psychological abuse of hundreds of small children stolen from their parents but here you are
    "Stolen" Give me a break. While it is obviously unfortunate to see children suffer, their parents put them in that awful situation. If you are from Central America you can seek asylum in the countries near you not in fucking America where we have gigantic illegal immigration problem. Furthermore you should automatically forfeit the right to every claim asylum if you are caught illegally trying to sneak across.

And again I got to laugh at the idea of "stolen" children. America has no desire to keep those children and is fully ready to send them back home at the earliest opportunity.

Like I said, you're a fucking joke, and the only good thing about all of this shit is that you're finally revealing the extent of your degeneracy. People are responsible for their own actions, and the people responsible for forcibly separating small children from parents are govt officials. "Unfortunate"? That's how you characterize the psychological abuse of toddlers, many of whom might never see their parents again, at the hands of the govt? That just shows us once again what a phony fucking scumbag you are. As for asylum, there is no law that prohibits seeking asylum just because you entered the country illegally. And as for stealing, if a thief takes something from you and then throws the loot away, he's still a thief, and he's still stolen from you. If you kidnap someone and then let them go, you're still a kidnapper. It's a weak defense that you wouldn't accept in the case of white victims, but it's good enough for your racist ass when the victims are brown. Get the fuck out of here you fucking creep.

Source for Trump's claim about 63k murders by illegal immigrants is bad maths by the biggest dumbass in congress, Steve King:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...-king-in-2005/

These people are truly ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    Like I said, you're a fucking joke, and the only good thing about all of this shit is that you're finally revealing the extent of your degeneracy. People are responsible for their own actions, and the people responsible for forcibly separating small children from parents are govt officials. "Unfortunate"? That's how you characterize the psychological abuse of toddlers, many of whom might never see their parents again, at the hands of the govt? That just shows us once again what a phony fucking scumbag you are. As for asylum, there is no law that prohibits seeking asylum just because you entered the country illegally. And as for stealing, if a thief takes something from you and then throws the loot away, he's still a thief, and he's still stolen from you. If you kidnap someone and then let them go, you're still a kidnapper. It's a weak defense that you wouldn't accept in the case of white victims, but it's good enough for your racist ass when the victims are brown. Get the fuck out of here you fucking creep.
    "As for asylum, there is no law that prohibits seeking asylum just because you entered the country illegally. "

And I'm saying there should be. Keep up.

Again in regards to the kids, we don't want them or their parents here, how is this difficult? If you break into someone else's house with your kids and they separate you until the authorities cane come take you away are they stealing your kids? The vast majority of those detained are not going to be granted asylum. They are trying to sneak in and then claiming asylum after the fact.

Most of the families fleeing violence in Northern Triangle countries have reasonable asylum claims, but, even if they didn't, only a complete fuckwit would consider that a legitimate justification for abusing children in this manner. Are you a complete fuckwit, Lewk?

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    "Stolen" Give me a break. While it is obviously unfortunate to see children suffer, their parents put them in that awful situation. If you are from Central America you can seek asylum in the countries near you not in fucking America where we have gigantic illegal immigration problem. Furthermore you should automatically forfeit the right to every claim asylum if you are caught illegally trying to sneak across.

And again I got to laugh at the idea of "stolen" children. America has no desire to keep those children and is fully ready to send them back home at the earliest opportunity.
    "As for asylum, there is no law that prohibits seeking asylum just because you entered the country illegally. "

And I'm saying there should be. Keep up.

Again in regards to the kids, we don't want them or their parents here, how is this difficult? If you break into someone else's house with your kids and they separate you until the authorities cane come take you away are they stealing your kids? The vast majority of those detained are not going to be granted asylum. They are trying to sneak in and then claiming asylum after the fact.
    Wow. You crammed so much hate in there with misinformation it's stunning.

No, the US doesn't currently have a gigantic illegal immigration problem. Those numbers will always fluctuate, depending on what's happening in other countries (economic troubles, civil wars, failing governments, etc.) but the numbers are much lower now than the peak of early 2000's. And the net migration between Mexico/US has been neutral since the global recession and recovery.

These children are considered "stolen" because the Trump administration separated them from their parents, without any pre-organized data collection system, and placed them in different bureaucracies and legal systems that are NOT sharing information with each other. These minor children are now being sent across the US, by bus and plane, to NGOs or military bases (setting up tents as internment camps) without any way of connecting them to their parents. Some will end up in the Foster Care system, with the potential for adoption, after parental rights have been removed. Rather hard for a parent deported back to El Salvador to prove their claim when they don't have access to our courts. FFS Lewk, you've railed about government abusing its powers by confiscating private property, but don't give a fuck when it concerns children? Because they're not "OUR" children? Shame on you!

Yes, we have about 11 million 'undocumented' living and working here, but many of those people arrived decades ago as economic migrants. Some arrived as children and are now looking for Deferred Action (DACA). And yes, our immigration bureaucracy is flawed (some say broken) and needs an overhaul. But since it's connected to our labor and employment markets (which also needs modernizing), maybe we should issue more temporary guest worker visas?! That's the economic/labor angle, which has some easier solutions than the asylum/refugee category....

I can't believe you actually said WE DON'T WANT THEM OR THEIR PARENTS HERE! Do you think the same about Japanese, Cambodian, Vietnamese, or Cuban refugees, too? Maybe Trump just tapped into the racists among us, like you, that only want white Europeans coming to America. More Norwegians, less Somalis or Kenyans, those are "shit nations". Christians preferred, no Muslims, they're all terrorists.

Stop drinking Trump's White Nationalist Kool-Aid. We are not being invaded or infested by (black and brown) people pouring into the US by the millions. They're not displacing American workers or taking jobs away from "our" people, see the low unemployment rate. And immigrants actually have a lower rate of criminality than native-born citizens. The facts don't support your bigotry.

Look, at the end of the day Lewk just wants to keep America as white as possible. You can't reason with people like him. You just have to wait for them to die out before they can spread their degeneracy to too many children.

Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 06-25-2018 at 04:10 PM.

Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    The fun part is that the Red Hen had a mere 3 minor infractions from the Health Inspector in the last years.

Trump's restaurants? Run up to triple digits.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/trumps...d-hen?ref=home
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

I would like to make an Official World Forgotten Prediction.

In 2020, Lewkowski (user id: 27) will vote for Donald Trump.

He will also blame liberals for causing him to vote for Donald Trump.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Oh look Supreme Court ruled the Travel Ban is constitutional.

Shocking 5-4 decision based on applying a lower standard of scrutiny and ignoring legislative intent as well as the facts before them.

The third (or is this the fourth) version the administration implemented, yeah. I'm not surprised. I said last year that the core policy was within the limits of the constitutional powers Congress had delegated to the Executive.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

Kennedy retiring.

RIP SCOTUS.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

I assume he couldn't stand to be around Gorsuch any longer, or perhaps he, too, wants to be replaced with a more partisan conservative before november.

If Ginsburg can't hold on and the blue wave continues through the election we're going to start hearing a lot of talk to increase the size of that court again.

Quote Originally Posted by RandBlade View Post
    Kennedy retiring.

RIP SCOTUS.
    Probably because he's seen the last few appointees from Democratic administrations and realized that this was a good chance for him to be replaced with someone who prioritizes clear laws over preferred outcomes.

EDIT: Actually Kennedy is probably not the best example as he too often has swung his reasoning to favor preferred outcomes.

If Ginsburg can't hold on and the blue wave continues through the election we're going to start hearing a lot of talk to increase the size of that court again.
    And you would support such thuggery?
    Last edited by Dreadnaught; 06-27-2018 at 09:59 PM.

Everyone calls you Kellyanne but we all know you're the Ganja Turtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    And you would support such thuggery?
    What goes around comes around.

After what the GOP did to Merrick Garland in 2016 (sorry I wrote Gorsuch earlier) then I think the Dems if they get control of the Senate and White House will view it as open season to retaliate. If that means a Court of 15 to ensure they take control there's nothing in the Constitution to stop that.
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

After what the GOP did to Merrick Garland in 2016 (sorry I wrote Gorsuch earlier) then I think the Dems if they get control of the Senate and White House will view it as open season to retaliate. If that means a Court of 15 to ensure they take control there's nothing in the Constitution to stop that.
    He's referring to an incident in our history when Franklin Roosevelt tried to meddle with the structure of the Supreme Court to get his way. People didn't like that, as it smacked of facism. Though eventually the courts did change their rulings, so FDR did win in the end.

I don't think waiting on an appointment until after a presidential election (which the Democrats now explicitly endorse BTW) is equivalent to endlessly packing the Supreme Court.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    He's referring to an incident in our history when Franklin Roosevelt tried to meddle with the structure of the Supreme Court to get his way. People didn't like that, as it smacked of facism. Though eventually the courts did change their rulings, so FDR did win in the end.
    No, I'm referring to the several times in our history that the size of the SCOTUS has changed size. Roosevelt's plan to nearly double the size of the courts based on age was stupid.

I would support a lot towards erasing the damage Trump has and will continue to do to this country.

I really don't see that happening. If even an insanely popular president couldn't get it done I doubt whoever the Democrats drum up can make it happen.

Honestly though people shouldn't wish for it because right now Trump is the POTUS and Republicans hold both the House and Senate... if it was par for the course to try to pack the court I would find Trump far more dangerous.

Oh and incidentally how much more happy am I now that Clinton didn't become president? All those 5-4 decisions would be swinging the other way right now!