Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech Thread

Default Re: Tech Thread

Can Wraithy stop being so nice, it's making me uncomfortable.

Quote Originally Posted by Lor
    Can Wraithy stop being so nice, it's making me uncomfortable.
    It's freakish and I don't like it.

I've seen him having nice moments before, but he's always gotten over it quickly.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I'm sure the rape dungeon will have plenty of fresh meat next month
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie
    Bigger usernames would be useful, if at all possible.

I like avatars usually. Means i can tell who a poster is without reading it.

Heh. I just looked and i still have your elephant on my other computer from when i impersonated you on cc Fuzzy
    You do? Because I don't, so am currently running avatar-less.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

When I quote posts that contain a quote I every time have to remove the previous quote manually before I can post. Is this something that can be fixed ? Like not quoting the quote that is in the message you want to quote ?
    Congratulations America

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir
    When I quote posts that contain a quote I every time have to remove the previous quote manually before I can post. Is this something that can be fixed ? Like not quoting the quote that is in the message you want to quote ?
    Seconded.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Tempus Vernum

Seconded.
    Thirded.
    How do you expect to run with the wolves at night when you spend all day sparring with the puppies?

- Omar Little

With love from me to you
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

With love from me to you
    Merci beaucoup.
    Last night as I lay in bed, looking up at the stars, I thought, “Where the hell is my ceiling?"

There ain't no complimentary breakfast Also, my hand is broke
    Praise the man who seeks the truth, but run from the one who has found it.

For whoever is running this monkey house

It seems strangely tricky to send a PM.

Now, MAYBE i was being retarded, but whatever.
    If it's not too bright, use the subsilver 2 theme. It has the PM button below each post.