Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you...

Default Re: Do you...

Dread, you use Mac. Can you help GGT with the above?

edit: never mind she got it.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

(did my avatar come around yet?)

ACC should just be shut down, archived, the whole place is "against the rules". Morons.

edit wheee thanks for the help Being

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    (did my avatar come around yet?)

ACC should just be shut down, archived, the whole place is "against the rules". Morons.

edit wheee thanks for the help Being

Senior Member Evidently Supermarioman's Avatar

I've been poking in to look for the lol's.

It's kind of like watching a train crash into a building, which falls onto a gas station, which destroys a parking deck, crushing a orphanage, after which everything is blown away by a tactical nuke.
    I enjoy blank walls.

No chopper gunner in there anywhere?

Quote Originally Posted by Cedar Point
    No chopper gunner in there anywhere?
    That would be the vantage point he's reporting to us from. Film at Eleven.
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

I was determined not to post anything after The Post. But I was weak once.

I do wonder what would happen to the place if we all stopped posting there. By the looks of the new influx, it wouldn't be pretty.
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

But I must get warned for "mild sexual content" before I go.

It is not optional.
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

I completely forgot about it for a few days, check on out of boredom and saw how timmys lording it over the place so couldnt resist a few pokes.

I also made my best and shortest-lived thread ever
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus

Oh she has many, many reasons to hate us
    Ha. You could see biogals stress levels rising even through the internet.

The one debate she ever entered was amazing - that evolution one. Oh my. Going to dig that one up now.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawnie
    Going to dig that one up now.
    Aye, do it dude.

Then repost it here in its entirety for the lulz posterity.
    Last edited by Timbuk2; 01-23-2010 at 12:26 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.

I still check on it, but I don't think I have posted anyplace except the TDUCC since I sent a rather rude PM to Phuxe. Surprisingly enough, he didn't ban me on the spot! :lol: I did tell him I wanted ALL my posts, and my Munchkin name taken off the boards, since I didn't want my name associated with a Hitler-esque regime such as Atari has become! He told me he didn't think he could do that, since all my stuff was now Atari property!

I may post a good-bye post in CC, but it's becoming doubtful I will, since almost everyone has migrated here!
    I don't have a problem with authority....I just don't like being told what to do!Remember, the toes you step on today may be attached to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow!RIP Fluffy! 01-07-09 I'm so sorry Fluffster! People who don't like cats were probably mice in an earlier life! My mind not only wanders, sometimes it leaves completely!The nice part about living in a small town: When you don't know what you're doing, someone else always does!
    Atari bullshit refugee!!

Haha!

So you've retired then?
    Can't blame ya..they took the crap, they can flush the toilet..

I'm just curious to see by how much their daily post count has dropped since so many people quit posting.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmunchkin
    Surprisingly enough, he didn't ban me on the spot! :lol:
    I told you.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Well, their post count must be dropping.
    Congratulations America

Yep. The only interaction lately was goodbyes an vultures.

So, lets see what kind of crowd will inhabit the CC ... if any. I heard it would become DBZ territory since their boards are going to be deleted.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir
    Well, their post count must be dropping.
    Why? Is somebody deleting posts?

I noticed that Grampz showed his face again, after lurking these past couple of years.

At least WPH's ulterior motives from the Baker days are out in the open, admitting they wanted to "clean up CC" and started out by banning Cain. Timmy and Biogal jumped on that bandwagon pretty fast.

When talking about WPH it is required to throw in "we love Flixy."

We wouldn't want him to think he still counts as one of those unpersons.

Oh yes, Flixy knows we love him.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    I noticed that Grampz showed his face again, after lurking these past couple of years.

At least WPH's ulterior motives from the Baker days are out in the open, admitting they wanted to "clean up CC" and started out by banning Cain. Timmy and Biogal jumped on that bandwagon pretty fast.
    Care to enlighten me?
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir
    Care to enlighten me?
    Grampz:

I have been a member of this community for a while but have sat back in silence since the WPH shutdown. THIS, the changing of the rules to NOT allow some of the crap that was in CC, is EXACTLY what we were trying to get done then. We had several Atari Super Mods who kept resisting anything that came from my WPH team of Mods and Super Mods. I may actually decide to come back more often now. Might even bring a few friends.
    http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sh ... stcount=19

Just peaked through the drapes over 'there'. Lolli's spicy exit thread is still going strong, but Timmy closed her abortion thread because it might lead to political or religious discussion.
    So the score, as of now, is: blow-jobs:1/abortions:0. At least there's one thing we can all agree on.

Quote Originally Posted by rumrunner
    Just peaked through the drapes over 'there'. Lolli's spicy exit thread is still going strong, but Timmy closed her abortion thread because it might lead to political or religious discussion.
    So the score, as of now, is: blow-jobs:1/abortions:0. At least there's one thing we can all agree on.
    I think my exit thread was simply over their tiny little heads.

And I did have some help creating the abortion thread. Like I actually need encouragement.

Now I am simply watching for the opportunity to be as blunt as possible. Unfortunately, it seems that most of the people who are left aren't capable of giving me the opening I need. I'm going to give up soon.

I decided to annoy them by doing some nuisance thread bumps. Some of the discussion pre-pox should give you a good opening.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged
    I think my exit thread was simply over their tiny little heads.
    I think you're right. Considering posting a reply to the OP:

"OMG Are you talking about FELATIO? "

Or will the still not get it???
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

they'll probably jump on you for misspelling 'Phil'. Oh, that nutty Phil Attio, with his in-your-face attitude.

Who the hell locked my Namco Bandai thread?

you must've hit a nerve. Closed before any discussion at all.