Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you...

Default Re: Do you...

Just be careful there guys, remember Dread is still the mod there, and effectively told Timmy to butt out.

Thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten. Sorry for the thread bumps there old boy. Good thing I got bored of it quickly, eh?
    The worst job in the world is better than being broke and homeless

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    Just be careful there guys, remember Dread is still the mod there, and effectively told Timmy to butt out.
    Timmy didn't pay any attention though. He banned Nessiepooh fo calling him a negro.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Being
    Timmy didn't pay any attention though. He banned Nessiepooh fo calling him a negro.
    He was right in his justification, though. I hope it pissed him off, too
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Nessie, you got banned?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT
    Nessie, you got banned?
    For seven days!
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    He was right in his justification, though. I hope it pissed him off, too
    :lol: That's hilarious. Did you pronounce in the Spanish (Nay-Gro) or did you use good old American English (Knee-Grow)? It makes a difference.

Odd thing about Timmy - when I went on Leave for 18 months, he wasn't this villain everyone despised. He was the fresh-from-the-closet super-Jesus-freak fur-loving innocent who wanted to be way too close a friend to me. I come back and nothing appeared to change. Then Phux rolls in and Timmy = motherfucker. I was quite surprised.
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

For seven days!
    Arn't you Evil Twin?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)

Quote Originally Posted by EyeKhan
    :lol: That's hilarious. Did you pronounce in the Spanish (Nay-Gro) or did you use good old American English (Knee-Grow)? It makes a difference.

Odd thing about Timmy - when I went on Leave for 18 months, he wasn't this villain everyone despised. He was the fresh-from-the-closet super-Jesus-freak fur-loving innocent who wanted to be way too close a friend to me. I come back and nothing appeared to change. Then Phux rolls in and Timmy = motherfucker. I was quite surprised.
    I called him a negro. I would've used nigger but I think that's censored on A][ari.

He's not doing anything new, or uncharacteristic. I'm sure he is doing what he thinks is the right thing. He was always a motherfucker.

I called him a negro. I would've used nigger but I think that's censored on A][ari.

He's not doing anything new, or uncharacteristic. I'm sure he is doing what he thinks is the right thing. He was always a motherfucker.
    Took your fun hat off today, I see.
    The Rules

Took your fun hat off today, I see.

is that the first time you used that in this forum? could it be I've been honored so? say it's true!
    The Rules

is that the first time you used that in this forum? could it be I've been honored so? say it's true!
    ss.jpg, baby

You have been banned for the following reason:
    Well, you got what you wanted.

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-29-2010, 09:00 PM

Woooooohoooooooo!
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Gratz Lolli.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged
    You have been banned for the following reason:
    Well, you got what you wanted.

Date the ban will be lifted: 01-29-2010, 09:00 PM

Woooooohoooooooo!
    Temp ban. Way to wimp out. :lol:
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Test post

I went back last night to bug Tim some in the main CC, I ignored RCTCC though.