Thread: Ryse: Son of Rome

Default Ryse: Son of Rome

This was on sale during the weekend on Steam and I bought it.

Has anyone played it? I'm downloading it now. 25 gigabyes..... yikes!

Let me know what you think of it please? This is one of the 360 exclusives at launch that I was interested in (but got a PS4 instead) but its not the style of game I'd normally play on PC instead of console.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

xbox one*
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

That's what I meant. I have a 360 and it's not one you'd get instead of PS4.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.

Just finished downloading and installing it. I don't have the latest graphics card so might lag. (I intend to fix that soon...)

I played a few minutes. It's ok. I might have to turn down settings as it is laggy with light. Not too easy with the PC controls. I think I have a game controller somewhere here, though.

Played it for a while. I lowered some shadow/light settings and now it plays wonderfully. Good graphics still and my GPU didn't explode from the heat. Good optimization.

I don't know if it is possible to play without a controller.

I am on difficulty 3 (out of 4) and that was probably too much. Very hard. Difficulty 2 is probably more enjoyable. I am a bit over 50% through.

Story is nice.

Lots of blood, gore, etc.

I finished the while thing last night at difficulty 3. Some of the scenes I did like a dozen times, but I did it.. I finished the game.