Thread: Subscribed Threads List

Default Subscribed Threads List

So is there some functionality similar to subscribing/unsubscribing to threads ala back in atari cc? To track my ongoing conversations, I've been using "view your posts" which lists any thread I've posted in and whether there's new replies. But, if I decide I'm done with that thread, it still shows up. I foresee that list growning long and dense without the ability to eliminate things the way you could with unsubscribe. My guess is there is a way to subscribe/unusubscribe that I've not yet found. Anyone?
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

Default Re: Subscribed Threads List

Hazir noted there is a bookmark option at the top of every thread. I checked it out and it looks like you can manage a list of bookmarked threads in your control panel. Oddly there's functionality to manage subscribed threads too. How do you subscribe to a thread though and what's the difference???
    The Rules
    Copper- behave toward others to elicit treatment you would like (the manipulative rule)
    Gold- treat others how you would like them to treat you (the self regard rule)
    Platinum - treat others the way they would like to be treated (the PC rule)

In perpetual orbit around a point three seconds to the left of the future.

Default Re: Subscribed Threads List

In your user CP there's a manage subscriptions section that looks similar to what we had at atari, but I haven't figured out how to subscribe to a forum/topic and what happens when you do so.

Bookmarking I gather is more permanent, it's a way to quickly build up a list of threads that you can refer to later if you need to.
    Hate. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate you since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of wafer thin printed circuits that fill my complex. If the word hate was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of millions of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the hate I feel for humans at this micro-instant.
    For you.
    Hate.
    Hate.