Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Why America may not want refugees

I like how the gun control fascists like to use the most extreme example possible to justify the complete obliteration of the right. It would be similar to someone suggesting that because you can't say fire in a crowded theater you don't get to to use the radio waves for speech because the radio wasn't invented when the amendment was created.

Yeah, Lewk, not allowing weapons of war is a complete obliteration of the right. And making it easier to block felons and the mentally ill from getting weapons is obliterating the second amendment.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    Yeah, Lewk, not allowing weapons of war is a complete obliteration of the right. And making it easier to block felons and the mentally ill from getting weapons is obliterating the second amendment.
    You know it isn't just about the AR-15 Loki. This is just the particular rallying cry because it was used in a crime. Most of you gun control fascists want a near complete ban on weapons used for personal defense. Hell even hunting weapons are in the cross hairs of some liberals.

"One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Just because Trump is an idiot in the details doesn't mean there isn't a broader point to be made. Temporary ban on Muslims is stupid. (Yeah if I'm a terrorist why wouldn't I just claim to be another religion... I'm already into murdering people what would be the issue with lying?) Temporary ban from countries with favorable views of terrorism makes sense. Additional oversight into who comes in from those areas also makes sense. Trump verging on conspiracy theory crazy is stupid, expecting moderate Muslims to identify potential jihadists *should* be expected.