Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Old People We Won't Forget

Default Old People We Won't Forget

Any chance of bringing back Tear or Zircov? Who am I leaving out?
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

Nessus
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Ziggy, for balance
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Err, what happened to Nessus?

Those goddamn fucking grues.

Kathaksung?
    Carthāgō dēlenda est

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    Any chance of bringing back Tear or Zircov? Who am I leaving out?
    You're assuming that "Old People" like Tear or Zircov (aka Cain), who were banned, actually want to come back.

But I do miss Nessus, Ziggy, Illusions, Chabooli, and lots of other "old people" from the original forum. Maybe they just got tired or bored? After all, this place is rather circular.

How "old" is Spawnie now? :/

Quote Originally Posted by Dreadnaught View Post
    I'd support.

But not DBZers
    Then who will Cain troll? Tear?

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    After all, this place is rather circular.
    That's why I post fairly rarely too. Having lots of small time posters made things easier to get into on the old forums. It's hard to enter a 5 page thread that is 95% dread and loki

You're assuming that "Old People" like Tear or Zircov (aka Cain), who were banned, actually want to come back.

But I do miss Nessus, Ziggy, Illusions, Chabooli, and lots of other "old people" from the original forum. Maybe they just got tired or bored? After all, this place is rather circular.
    It can be circular but at times people do grow. Dread used to be far more to the left than he is now for example.

I bet many of the old people lurk in the shadows.

Quote Originally Posted by Cracky View Post
    That's why I post fairly rarely too. Having lots of small time posters made things easier to get into on the old forums. It's hard to enter a 5 page thread that is 95% dread and loki
    But Dread and Loki are no longer dominant posters that can make new posters feel reluctant.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewkowski View Post
    It can be circular but at times people do grow. Dread used to be far more to the left than he is now for example.
    Have you "grown" to the moderate middle, Lewk?

But Dread and Loki are no longer dominant posters that can make new posters feel reluctant.
    The person using Dread's account isn't the same person from the Atari forums; we established that long ago. And now Loki is MIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Being View Post
    The person using Dread's account isn't the same person from the Atari forums; we established that long ago. And now Loki is MIA.
    Say what?

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorNorton View Post
    Err, what happened to Nessus?
    Wraith fucked me
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus View Post
    Wraith fucked me
    Dammit. I wanted to do that.

Wraith fucked me
    I hope you had protection.

Wraith fucked me

Geez haven't you guys seen Shawshank it's only like the most liked movie on IMDB of all time or something

In the sense that the lawyer fucked him, see

Freaks
    In the future, the Berlin wall will be a mile high, and made of steel. You too will be made to crawl, to lick children's blood from jackboots. There will be no creativity, only productivity. Instead of love there will be fear and distrust, instead of surrender there will be submission. Contact will be replaced with isolation, and joy with shame. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. The Earth will be covered with steel and concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in every head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve, and die in anguish and ignorance.
    The universe we observe has precisely the properties we should expect if there is, at bottom, no design, no purpose, no evil, no good, nothing but blind, pitiless indifference.

Quote Originally Posted by Bitter Jeweler View Post
    Nessus!!!

Big back at you, hope it's going well with your love.

I just remember it being great, and that's my head canon

Don't ruin my head canon

It is great. 15+ years with never a doubt.

i hope all is well with you!

Wonder how many of the "old people" are lurking...and what it takes to get them posting again?

Alcohol.
    "Wer Visionen hat, sollte zum Arzt gehen." - Helmut Schmidt

Nah, some of the old posters I miss (like Tear or Ghost) weren't drinkers.

I thought Ghost was here...
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."