Page 123 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133 ... LastLast
Results 3,661 to 3,690 of 4194

Thread: What made you go WTF today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Let sleeping tigers lie Khendraja'aro's Avatar
    Nope. I already am annoyed by several other devices by Samsung, this will be my very last Samsung device for the foreseeable future.
    When the stars threw down their spears
    And watered heaven with their tears:
    Did he smile his work to see?
    Did he who made the lamb make thee?

Hope is the denial of reality

That wasn't even the best Florida man of the day

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/f...Ni4kXals530jL/
    We're stuck in a bloody snowglobe.

Quote Originally Posted by littlelolligagged View Post
    That wasn't even the best Florida man of the day

http://www.ajc.com/news/crime--law/f...Ni4kXals530jL/
    Loki's guy only has half a head. Sorry but run of the mill crime story doesn't trump HALF HEADED MAN.

http://thetab.com/uk/2016/10/20/spok...-bladder-23156

dedicated troll or guardian of RB's future?
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

So a 15-y-o kid from Iraq is being personally harrassed and publicly trashed all over Swedish social media, by Lewk and RB's Swedish compatriots, after appearing on a panel discussion TV with the Swedish minster of education and some other kids aged 14-16. The reason? He looks too old. He has a beard. He's buff. He looks menacing. Obviously he's a 30-y-o asylum-seeker who's lied about his age in order to be able to settle in Sweden. Several prominent members of the Swedish Racist Party have participated in this witch-hunt and accused him of being a 30-y-o man lying about his age.

Of course that means that he'd have been about 21 years old when he came to Sweden with the rest of his family, and around 22 in first grade, surrounded by 7-year-olds.

These people are so fucking dumb. I wish they'd all just move to the US where they fucking belong.

You're being a dick, Aimless.

Sorry, comes with being a violent liberal leftist.

But yes, they should get the opportunity to form their own opinions. Voila:

enjoy

I must say that I am not convinced by the claim that the person in the picture is 15. I know that some 17 year old boys in the middle east actually do look like that, but if his official age is 15 I would still have doubts about him being registered at a moment close to his birth. The brother of my best friend in Turkey officially is 3 years younger than his real age.
    Congratulations America

Quote Originally Posted by Hazir View Post
    I must say that I am not convinced by the claim that the person in the picture is 15. I know that some 17 year old boys in the middle east actually do look like that, but if his official age is 15 I would still have doubts about him being registered at a moment close to his birth. The brother of my best friend in Turkey officially is 3 years younger than his real age.
    I'm not particularly bothered by the notion because, growing up, I had Swedish-born Kurdish friends who went from looking like babies to looking like fully grown terrorists almost overnight, kinda like this:

Of course, this doesn't change the fact that people are essentially alleging that he must have been 22 when he started in first grade. His parents musta been some really skilled liars is all I'm saying. Must be all that extra taqiyya practice they got in on the trip to Sweden

The metro station near my house is going to be renovated. That already is annoying all by itself, because they'll take forever to strip it, repaint it and put in a new elevator and they will simply shut down the entrance on my side for what I fear may be up to 6 months. Today the preparations started; on the parking space for bicycles which measures about 15 by 20 meters next to the entrance they had placed an announcement that they'd start removing bicycles as of the 7th of november, the start date of the work. Plates are about 60 by 100 cm and yellow with black lettering. So far so good, but the real WTF factor was that they put up 11 signs. It's like a bloody forest of notices.
    Congratulations America

They probably expect 10 to get stolen.

Quote Originally Posted by Loki View Post
    They probably expect 10 to get stolen.
    By someone who wants to build a bicycle shed ?
    Congratulations America

There are so many good charities asking for donations. Apparently, it costs about the same to adopt an orphaned/abused human child as it does for a cat or dog, around $16/month. WTF?

On the other hand, over here near the station, several bicycle stands had to be empty for construction, and they placed a 'normal' amount of signs, and there were a lot of bikes there after the deadline. I guess Amsterdam likes to make sure people can't claim they missed the signs
    Keep on keepin' the beat alive!

You guys can't manage to update your desktops, but you can make a gimmicky touch bar for your laptop? Wth?
    There's a man goin' 'round, takin' names
    And he decides who to free and who to blame

Can this election season be over already?

Last edited by Loki; 10-28-2016 at 09:35 PM.

Your video got DMCA'd, Loki

Thanks. It's the Mike Kirk being a racist asshole video.

https://twitter.com/cblatts/status/792123583527055360

Love the responses. Someone tries to be helpful and this is the price they pay. I swear some people care more about feigning outrage than actually helping people.

https://twitter.com/cblatts/status/792123583527055360

Love the responses. Someone tries to be helpful and this is the price they pay. I swear some people care more about feigning outrage than actually helping people.
    That is pretty rich coming from you.

Have the offending tweets been deleted?

It looks like most have been. 2 are still there though.

I'm impressed they knew what that meant.

I'm impressed they knew what that meant.
    Oh well Ajax was treated to all sorts of jokes about the holocaust.
    Congratulations America

https://www.buzzfeed.com/tamerragrif...-paper-and-wro

Assuming this is being accurately reported, what the hell is wrong with the professor?

I was at the gym today. There was this young guy getting changed at the same time as I. I will admit he was quite a looker, but what really drew my attention was that his clothes changing routine (he was getting ready for his work-out) was very much an affair between him, his outfit and the mirror. I don't think I have never seen anyone look in a mirror that intently for that long ever before.
    Congratulations America

He was probably keeping an eye on you.