Page 134 of 134 FirstFirst ... 3484124132133134
Results 3,991 to 3,993 of 3993

Thread: What made you go WTF today?

By 11:40am this morning my coworkers and I managed to order 7 slices of free cheesecake to celebrate the cheesecake factory's 40th birthday. Its 1:30pm and only 2 orders have been delivered. 7 orders all placed within 10 minutes, and they used 7 different door dash delivery drivers.

The gig economy has a long way to go still.

and of course, the police have been roped into it.
    Last edited by Ominous Gamer; 12-05-2018 at 07:15 PM.
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Just how toxic can american religion become?

https://www.lionsroar.com/conservati...ublic-schools/
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    Just how toxic can american religion become?

https://www.lionsroar.com/conservati...ublic-schools/
    Said one caller on Sekulow’s radio program, “This is toxic ideology. This goes beyond just bad education. This could be corrupting our children’s eternal souls. I have two small children, and I don’t want them sitting around just thinking about creation and goodness and peace. I mean, if my two angels, who are innocent, are gonna be learning about explorers, they should be learning about Jesus or Trump.”

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint View Post
    It's actually the original French billion, which is bi-million, which is a million to the power of 2. We adopted the word, and then they changed it, presumably as revenge for Crecy and Agincourt, and then the treasonous Americans adopted the new French usage and spread it all over the world. And now we have to use it.

And that's Why I'm Voting Leave.