Thread: What made you go WTF today?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post

Seriously? I say so much worse than that all the time. Like how the KKK shouldn't go around lynching black people, because they make such great pets.
    Seriously. You say lots of gross crass things, but you also contribute with some very smart stuff. The pedo-arm-gay-sarcasm meter also has a bullshit troll brain meter, and that guy fails comprehensively. Just because he sucked your dick and asked you to be his mentor doesn't count.

*goes back to listening to Bach, specifically fugue in D minor. That's a "good grade" for music but a "bad grade" for young mages.*

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Seriously. You say lots of gross crass things, but you also contribute with some very smart stuff. The pedo-arm-gay-sarcasm meter also has a bullshit troll brain meter, and that guy fails comprehensively.
    Point being that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so maybe you should engage that "bullshit troll brain meter" with him as well. What's fair is fair.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    Just because he sucked your dick and asked you to be his mentor doesn't count.
    No, it doesn't. He gives really lousy head anyway... like he's never given a blowjob before. (What the hell are they teaching these kids in sex-ed anyway, if not that *exact* thing? )

Good thing that his lack of fellatio skills aren't the point, because I'd never stand up for him based on that half-assed act of oral sex.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenCain View Post
    Point being that what's good for the goose is good for the gander, so maybe you should engage that "bullshit troll brain meter" with him as well. What's fair is fair.

No, it doesn't. He gives really lousy head anyway... like he's never given a blowjob before. (What the hell are they teaching these kids in sex-ed anyway, if not that *exact* thing? )

Good thing that his lack of fellatio skills aren't the point, because I'd never stand up for him based on that half-assed act of oral sex.
    Maybe you are right and I was reactionary. I will let the mods decide. But that's why I reported the dick.

*still listening to Mozart. Not tired at all, I could keep going with the lacrimosa, but eventually will go for Figaro's marriage bed or the Magic Flute. This was all in his head you know, with no replay or digital memory or computer disc. All while he had tuberculosis brewing to boot.*