Results 1,891 to 1,920 of 4194

Thread: What made you go WTF today?

1. show on the doll...

2. Is his wife on the site??!
    "One day, we shall die. All the other days, we shall live."

Quote Originally Posted by Aimless View Post
    1. show on the doll...

2. Is his wife on the site??!
    His wife is in her 70's, however you never know - she might be into that kind of stuff. You're never to old to get freaky in the bedroom, especially if you take the blue pill.

http://blogs.timesofisrael.com/my-fr...he-mossad-spy/

A friend of mine who works for the JAFI wrote this after another fun bit of Syrian conspiracy theory mongering.

It's a shame that a large chunk of the world still functions in the veil of constant conspiracy.
    Hope is the denial of reality

Guess it's prettier than the alternative.... honest introspection and all that garbage.

Might find out that you're just a camel-herding nobody who's owned by other camel-herding nobodies in a shithole whose moment in the sun was over a thousand years before you were even conceived, and that all you have to look forward to in life is marrying a not-terribly ugly 3rd cousin to squeeze out more mouths to feed until you feel the sweet release of death, which also won't be quite the party you were promised, because that's a bunch of grapes, not 72 virgins, which doesn't matter anyway, because that guy was also a camel-herding-nobody, not a prophet with a direct line to the divine, so you're not even getting grapes.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

Oh man.

Borat anthem stuns Kazakh gold medallist in Kuwait

Beeb

Kazakhstan's shooting team has been left stunned after a comedy national anthem from the film Borat was played at a medal ceremony at championships in Kuwait instead of the real one.

The team asked for an apology and the medal ceremony was later rerun.

The team's coach told Kazakh media the organisers had downloaded the parody from the internet by mistake.

The song was produced by UK comedian Sacha Baron Cohen for the film, which shows Kazakhs as backward and bigoted.

Footage of Thursday's original ceremony posted on YouTube shows gold medallist Maria Dmitrienko listening to the anthem without emotion and finally smiling as it ends.

Coach Anvar Yunusmetov told Kazakh news agency Tengrinews that the tournament's organisers had also got the Serbian national anthem wrong.

"Then Maria Dmitrienko's turn came," he said. "She got up on to the pedestal and they played a completely different anthem, offensive to Kazakhstan."

The spoof song praises Kazakhstan for its superior potassium exports and for having the cleanest prostitutes in the region.

You know, I expected the racist comments to be in the initial tweet that set it off. Instead, it was in his tweets afterwards.

The WTF was aimed at this being illegal and potentially punishable by jail. Having said that, the guy's not going to get a decent job for years after this, which seems like a pretty fair punishment to me.
    Hope is the denial of reality

There's a rumor that there're aborted fetuses in pepsi as well as in other drinks and foods. In reality the controversy is about the use of a decades-old cell-line (derived from an aborted fetus) for the development/testing of flavor-enhancers and the like. The movement to boycott "aborted fetus products" should probably include just about every single medicine that's been developed in the past couple of decades.

Quote Originally Posted by Timbuk2 View Post
    Oh man.
    Oh Mankini!
    Such is Life...

There's a rumor that there're aborted fetuses in pepsi as well as in other drinks and foods. In reality the controversy is about the use of a decades-old cell-line (derived from an aborted fetus) for the development/testing of flavor-enhancers and the like. The movement to boycott "aborted fetus products" should probably include just about every single medicine that's been developed in the past couple of decades.
    I endorse the idea. Time to get natural selection and minimal levels of intelligence on the same side of the equation for once.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

There's a rumor that there're aborted fetuses in pepsi as well as in other drinks and foods.
    That explains why I think Pepsi tastes better than Coke!

That's just silly urban myth stuff. Kinda like the 80's rumor that Proctor & Gamble was part of an Evil Axis, based on their logo.

btw, Coke tastes better than Pepsi, as far as colas go. Anyone who ever had to take a pepsin product for indigestion knows the difference.

Quote Originally Posted by GGT View Post
    btw, Coke tastes better than Pepsi, as far as colas go.
    Aborted fetus might be an acquired taste.

You never tried Aborted Fetus Coke?
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

is that the nickname for New Coke or Coke Zero?
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Coke Zero tastes more like Pepsi but less like Diet Pepsi. Bad comparison. All soda pops should be judged against the original Coca-Cola.

Coca-cola when it's from the tap, Pepsi when it's bottled!

Of course Cherry Dr. Pepper is the best soda on this planet.

I like the soda fountains at Firehouse Subs for the explicit reason I get to mix Cherry Vanilla Coke with Cherry Dr. Pepper. A great combination.

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Aborted fetus might be an acquired taste.
    So is beer.

Better to drink something that causes aborted fetuses than is made from them, I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Echovirus View Post
    I like the soda fountains at Firehouse Subs for the explicit reason I get to mix Cherry Vanilla Coke with Cherry Dr. Pepper. A great combination.
    That sounds awesome. Next time I go to the mall I'll be trying this!

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    PDQ has these machines too. Lime flavored EVERYTHING!
    "In a field where an overlooked bug could cost millions, you want people who will speak their minds, even if they’re sometimes obnoxious about it."

Quote Originally Posted by Catgrrl View Post
    A little bit of Cherry Mello Yello is a nice addition to that combo too.

So who remembers Coca Cola Blak?
    . . .

Yay government.

Now remember, the geniuses that create these policies will have counterparts in government healthcare...
    Brevior saltare cum deformibus viris est vita