Thread: Factorio

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Been running radar for ages now which has found lots of aliens, so far they've left me alone. Unfortunately while I've found plenty of uranium (that wasn't there last time) the only oil to be found is smack bang in the middle of an alien hive.

Now built a car, loaded it up with resources to build a second base, starting to get weapon tech and time to go all rambo style on those aliens. See if this works.

EDIT: Was a close run thing, my car was on its last dot of health but I cleared out two alien bases (one over the oil, one on the way to it). The one on the way to the oil had just launched the first attack on my base so its gone now, but reading the guide that's going to evolve and piss off the other aliens. Only issue is I now have oil but there's no water supply near it. The only water on my map is to the far north part of my base (which is quite sprawled out) and then there's a big forest to my south, then desert, then the oil. Will take forever to run a pipe down from my water to my oil. Plus running electricity too (though I guess if I run water down I can just generate a new electricity network on my new base).
    Last edited by RandBlade; 05-17-2018 at 01:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ominous Gamer View Post
    ℬeing upset is understandable, but be upset at yourself for poor planning, not at the world by acting like a spoiled bitch during an interview.