Thread: I HAVE A COOL IDEA (SEE INSIDE)

Default I HAVE A COOL IDEA (SEE INSIDE)

let's all shut the fuck up, grab a beer or a joint and call it a night.

i'm 16 and i've come to realize this is pointless and it's just clogging up the forum.

Move to GD.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

You mean GC.
    Faith is Hope (see Loki's sig for details)
    If hindsight is 20-20, why is it so often ignored?

No seriously, I mean it.

Can't deal with your own creation?

I fought with Tear, i don't see how I caused the entire forum to involved itself in our fight. I'm not even part of it anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Young Mage View Post
    I fought with Tear, i don't see how I caused the entire forum to involved itself in our fight. I'm not even part of it anymore.
    Right. History. ][ear hates me, I hate him. I enjoy reminding him of what a lying piece of human trash he is... and he's masochistic and enjoys starting fights he can't finish with me. (I guess... seems as logical a reason as any, at least.)

Got nothing to do with you. And FWIW, that's not the thread that even started this recent fight... at least not as I see it. It was a different backhanded dig at me, in a completely different thread that got my motor running.
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them."

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."

-- Thomas Jefferson: American Founding Father, clairvoyant and seditious traitor.

These threads are useless, YoungMage. And your posts are becoming drivel.

I mean this in the least threatening way possible, but I made this post with you in mind: http://www.theworldforgotten.com/sho...ll=1#post21819

Seriously, you need to intuit how the way you post is just irritating to people here in a way that goes beyond Cain and Tear's pissing contest.