• No

11 50.00%
  • Still don't care

3 13.64%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Merge off topic and general discussion

Default Re: Merge off topic and general discussion

Only if you go down with the ship.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

[yt:3ap5xj14]gK5v0zBEVWE[/yt:3ap5xj14]
    I could have had class. I could have been a contender.
    I could have been somebody. Instead of a bum
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars
    But sometimes I hit London

Ha! "This video contains content from Sony Music Entertainment, who has decided to block it in your country" Fuckers.

embedding disabled by request.
    "Son," he said without preamble, "never trust a man who doesn't drink, because he's probably a self-righteous sort, a man who thinks he knows right from wrong all the time. Some of them are good men, but in the name of goodness, they cause most of the suffering in the world. They're the judges, the meddlers. And, son, never trust a man who drinks but refuses to get drunk. They're usually afraid of something deep down inside, either that they're a coward or a fool or mean and violent. You can't trust a man who's afraid of himself. But sometimes, son, you can trust a man who occasionally kneels before a toilet. The chances are that he is learning something about humility and his natural human foolishness, about how to survive himself. It's damned hard for a man to take himself too seriously when he's heaving his guts into a dirty toilet bowl.

Well baste my puddings and call me Charlie. Just click it, you'll find it's Goodnight Saigon from Chilly Bowel which has a rather extensive bit with a bunch of beardie hippies brawling they'd all go down on each other.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

Debate & Discussion topics: 26 Posts: 706
    General Chat: topics: 25 Posts: 700
    Site Discussion: Topics: 33 Posts: 772

Seems pretty balanced to me. Sure the Site Discussions will slack off after a while and it's early days still.
    Which is what I am

I aim at the stars

I am pleased to see D&D (yes, I am going to call it that) graduate to its second page.
    When the sky above us fell
    We descended into hell
    Into kingdom come

Quote Originally Posted by Steely Glint
    I am pleased to see D&D (yes, I am going to call it that) graduate to its second page.
    Roll for initiative?
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Nessus
    DEBATE THUNDERDOME
    Two men enter, one man leaves!

Worst movie ever.

Yes, I think they should be merged. It's a false dichotomy having the two. I believe it to be an artifact of the original purpose of this site.